Dr. Ira M. Bergman

Dr. Ira M. Bergman

Rate Dr. Ira M. Bergman

Dr. Ira M. Bergman's Ratings

Dr. Bergman is the most fantastic doctor. He is smart, tactful, and deliberate. I trust him with myself, as do many of my family members. He is extremely responsive in a crisis and in general. I could not imagine being treated by someone else. He is wise in his suggestions and helps counsel in tough situations.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

In addition to Dr. Bergman's impeccable credentials, he is "skilled" in his field &100% professional. With his succinct & soft-spoken manner he has the ability to skillfully ask questions which targets and quickly gets to the heart of the issue. This is the first time I've left a psychiatrist's office feeling confident that the Dr. isn't behaving in a rote fashion. He cuts right through the unnecessary banter, keeps you directly on point & with kindness. Finally a mental professional that is truly capable & responsive. And no, I am not a friend or relative!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

Indifferent doctor. Never seems to know what meds I'm on or anything about me. Does not take the time to make a reasoned diagnosis. Very disappointing experience. Do not recommend.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

He did a very bad judgment of character of my situation. He has 0 patience and did not gave enough time to verbalize my problems. He just care of money and being in control. Not good for patients.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

I wish every doctor would be like Dr. Bergman. Some doctors make you wait literally for hours - never Dr. Bergman. His assistants are extremely helpful. Unlike most doctors, you can easily reach him by e-mail & he responds very quickly. He goes out of his way to make getting your prescriptions as easily as possible. He is extremely knowledgeable.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Bergman is very responsive to e mails, has a very competent assistant, and is very knowledgeable about medications. He was very helpful. He is a bit flat in his demeanor which could be interpreted as aloof or non-caring but I don't think he is either, however. Dr Bergman very solid psychiatrist who is a rare MD who accepts many insurance plans. I highly recommend.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

The medicine Dr, Bergman gave me did not help and made me gain alot of weight, which was difficult to loose. He complained that I called too much, and he sent me a very nasty letter that he did not want me as a patient any more. A friend of mine did not like him either

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

Go to Dr. Bergman if you like robots. I think he'd rather be on the beach or the golf course.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

Terrible for children. He yelled at my son. I can't believe he works with children. No patience at all. No understanding of child development. Don't go to him with your child!

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Dr . Bergman joins together his patient kindness with his knowledge of psychopharmacology. He does this listening to my concerns. I am so grateful to him. After a short time, I am feeling lighter and more hopeful. Thanks so much!!!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag