Rate Dr. Amina Elkassir

Dr. Amina Elkassir's Ratings

Dr. Elkassir has seen my two sons for last three years and she is very friendly, open and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

There is no better pediatrician than Dr. Elkassir. I absolutely love her. She is not only extremely knowledgeable but has the best bedside manner anyone could ask for. I am in my 20's and I still go to Dr. Elkassir because she is just that amazing. She has never once refused to see me, and has always made it a point to fit me into her busy schedule if I was sick. She is truly one of a kind!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Elkassir is amazing. I have a 5 year old and have switched her to 4 different doctors because none were satisfactory. Dr. Elkassir is teh one! She is kind and knowledgeable. Office staff is friendly. If I have a question or concern the DR calls me right back and does NOT seem annoyed. Only thing is that the office is usually kept very warm but not a big deal at all. I will be bringing my child here and any future children so long as she is practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

BEST PEDIATRICIAN WE COULD ASK FOR. 2ND GENERATION OF PATIENTS. WOULD NOT GO TO ANY OTHER. WELL-WORTH THE WAIT!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I love dr Elkassir so much. My daughter Nora b has been so lucky to have the best doctor in the whole world. We all love her so much . She is amazing in every way. God bless her !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

We have been going to Dr. Elkassir for 16 years. She is the absolute best Dr. In the world! She is the most caring, knowledgable Dr. we have ever been to. There are no real words to describe how wonderful she is.....you have to be her patient or a parent of her patient to understand. Dr. Elkassir goes above and beyond what any other Dr. I have ever been too has!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

Dr. Elky is the absolute best pediatrician in Bergen. I am 25, and i only wish she would see me. As a kid, no one person made me feel more at ease than this very special woman. No brainer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

we LOVE Dr ElKassir. My kids have been seeing her for 6 years and love her. We drive over 20 miles to see her but it's worth it. She stayed open after hrs to see my kid and called to check on my kid when she was very ill. Thank you Dr ElKassir - you're the best! Love ya!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

doctor elkassir is the best doctor, im 19 years old and i've been going to her for... 19 years! i dont even want to change my doctor although she is just a pediatrician.she is so caring and i can go to her for anything, she spends alot of time with me, and never rushes. shes a great doctor and a great person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

outstanding doctor who truly cares about her patients spent way more time with me than i ever exepected and always provides the best care possible. never been to a better doctor in my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005753].votes_count ]]