Dr. William Hanley

Rate Dr. William Hanley

Dr. William Hanley's Ratings

Dr. Hanley was exceptional with both of my children who are now 22 and 30. He was always the first visitor in the hospital to see both babies hours after they were born and the first person to call them by their name as in "Where's Rachael?". We feel so fortunate for Dr. Hanley's outstanding care through thick and thin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Just saw Dr. Hanley retired. He wa my childrens doctor from birth until we moved to Europe 15 years later. The absolute best doctor I have ever encountered. Thanks so much for your amazing service. S. Gregg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr. Hanley is and was the best Doctor in the world. My children are now 21, 20, 18 and 14. His kind, helpful, caring dedication to children was indescribable. His ability to diagnose every possibity would make you feel at ease and know you were in the best of care. We wish you all the best in your retirement and hope you are enjoying yourself; all of us miss you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Dr Hanley was our doctor since the day the kids were born. They are now 17 & 14 .. We would like you to know that you are terribly missed. You truly are one in a million. A wonderful, caring and knowledgeable doctor. We hope you are enjoying your retirement .. so well derserved .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Top notch, dedicated and smart. I have only heard great things about him from other doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2011

I don't know if this site is still active but yes, we miss Dr. Hanley.My daughter is 22 and m son 18. As a nurse I still had some silly questions, Dr. Hanley never talked down to me and was always matter of fact and had information at his fingertips.It made a stressful situation (a sick child) so much easier....All the best. Enjoy your much earned retirement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2011

Dr. Hanley was my pediatrician until I turned 18, and was always kind and knowledgeable. I am now a med student with a focus on pediatrics and often think of him during my education. I will never forget how asked if you had "womited!"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Hanley took care of me as a newborn, child, teen , and young adult, and when my children were born, he was the only doctor I would think of taking them to. He has cared for two generations of my family over the course of 40 years! (Incredible!) I personally thanked him and wished him well on his last day of work on November 30, 2009. Thank you Dr. Hanley from myself, and my family. All the best in your retirement!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

It is truly the end of an era. I have been with Dr. Hanely since birth and so have my siblings and contless members of my family and there is no other quite like him. To find a replacement after Dr. Hanley is almost impossible, no one cares about the well being of their patients quite like him. Dr. Hanley is honest, in that, if medication is not necessary he will not prescribe it, a practice not many doctors can stand behind. Thanks for making me into a healthy adult!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2009

Dr. Hanley is a true medical professional who cares about his patients and not concerned about the day or time. He has always been there for us days, nights, weekends and holidays! Hate to see a true dedicated doctor like him retire. No one can replace him! He is unreplaceable and I wish I could be there to help him how he was always there for my 3 children from day 1 that they entered the world never! You will be missed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006011].votes_count ]]