Dr. Thomas M. McDuffee

Rate Dr. Thomas M. McDuffee

Dr. Thomas M. McDuffee's Ratings

I've been going here since Dr McDuffee took over, I feel very comfortable with his work, and the care he provides, feel like he really listens to you, and is good at what he does. The office is small and friendly, and I feel like the staff are old friends now. Ann the hygenist is awesome, does a fabulous job cleaning my teeth, and honest on areas I need to improve (not brushing so hard), etc. Its quality dentistry. So glad I can go here and don't have to "chance" my mouthcare with someone else. No one likes going to the dentist, but they make the experience a good one, which says a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Lovely Staff and kind and caring dentist- I was aware that he calls every patient after their appointments with him - that said it all for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

One of the best experiences ever in a dental office. Everyone is warm and friendly and I really believe they have my best interest in mind. They showed me what was going on and let me tell them what I wanted to do - of course I needed some input on options but I had the final say. They even respected my decision to wait on some things (which I am now in a better position to do).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2011

Very comfortable office and dentist! He wanted to go by his first name, not Dr. - I really appreciated that! They also have videos on all the stuff they can do or in my case, what I needed. Those were extremely helpful and he listened to my concerns and it made the whole experience pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

This dentist bought his Manchester practice about 15 years ago from Dr Alan McDonald, as well as the office suite where Dr McDonald had his practice. Dr McDonald retired & sent all patients a letter that said he could only sell his practice to somebody he, himslf would go to as a patient. My husband & I have retained Dr McDuffee as our dentist since. His hygenist, Ann, is TERRIFIC! My teeth have been filled & refilld so many times, that when new decay presents, they have to be extracted. Dr McDuffee does not do extractions. He refers these cases to an oral surgeon. Dr McDuffee is always warm, inviting, and reaches out his hand for a hand clasp before beginning the proceedure. He knows what dental insurance will pay towards any proposed treatment, as well as the benefits/risks of said treatment. He allows the patient to decide what treatment to proceed with. His office is only open mon-wed in Manchester, as he is in ismilepeabody other days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006822].votes_count ]]