Rate Dr. Tom Costigane

Dr. Tom Costigane's Ratings

Great dentist. My family saw Dr Tom for many years and I would highly recommend him. He was great with the kids too! We were sad to see him retire.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

Stay away from this dentist at all cost. My brother had his crown fall after 1 year and so did my sisters and he left a gap in my tooth. Not a good dentist at all.

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

we love Dr. Tom. He is always patient and caring. Marg is very gentle and thorough and Debbie is wonderful.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2008 | flag

Found him impatient while I was having difficulty freezing for an extraction, he was too much money(I dont have benefits) and his office staff and assistants were too upity-up snotty. He always managed to make my son scream. I always felt uncomfortable while I was there...10yrs. I am glad I found someone that would have better bedside matter, especially with my son.

Submitted April 2, 2008 | flag

Has been our dentist for many years. He is very skilled, will quickly refer you to specialist if needed. Very compassionate, patient and really cares about you. If you're scared, tell him and he'll help you.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2007 | flag