Dr. Albert De Vries

Dr. Albert De Vries

Rate Dr. Albert De Vries

Dr. Albert De Vries's Ratings

Our entire family goes to Dr. DeVries - he is excellent, knowledgeable and asks good questions to understand any issues you bring to him. Would highly recommend him to others.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Great experience. Very polite and knowledgeable. I have been seeing him since I was a child and will continue.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

He is a pleasant and knowledgeable doctor, and I have always found him and his staff to be very helpful. Have been seeing him for many years.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2012 | flag

Just wanted me out the door, did not do a good eye exam. Will not return.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

The best optometrist I have ever seen! He is does a GREAT eye exam and I did not ever feel rushed!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

Felt rushed, didn't do a good eye exam, will not go back again. Not Recommended.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

I`ve been seeing optomistrists for 45 years and Dr. De Vries is one of the best...if not the best. My husband switched over from those chain eye glass stores because of the lousy service and quality. He`s extremely happy and highly recommends Dr. De Vries to anyone wanting an optomistrist.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. DeVries was excellent and helpful. The selection in his office is good and you never feel like you are rushed through your appointment. I have purchased contacts, as well as glasses and have had no complaints. Once I even got my new prescription and then went to Costco to fill it...and he was not offended. The Costco glasses were cheaper...around 70 dollars but in a year they were beat. Now I only buy from Dr. Devries' office. The glasses are good quality and the service is excellent. Not cheap but certainly good.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

I've gone to Dr Devries since I was a teen and now he is the dr for my husband and two kids. He is great. Very client focused. Never pushy or rushed. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Good attitude. Did not feel rushed. Did not feel that I was a small cog in a large wheel.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag