Rate Dr. Albert De Vries

Dr. Albert De Vries's Ratings

We see Dr. Albert as a family and have had great experiences with him. He is patient-centred, experienced, knowledgeable and informative. He shares what he sees and finds. We received a referral to an ophthalmologist and the ophthalmologist double checked the accuracy of the glasses we'd received. We were told the prescription was accurate. This in itself should be the best reason to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Albert for 8 years. This morning called to get an appointment for my eye exam. The staff who attended the phone was horrible, sounding as if talking to me was a great favor she was extending to me. I am not going back there and will advise every body else to find a better place where people are helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Our entire family goes to Dr. DeVries - he is excellent, knowledgeable and asks good questions to understand any issues you bring to him. Would highly recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Great experience. Very polite and knowledgeable. I have been seeing him since I was a child and will continue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

He is a pleasant and knowledgeable doctor, and I have always found him and his staff to be very helpful. Have been seeing him for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

Just wanted me out the door, did not do a good eye exam. Will not return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2012

The best optometrist I have ever seen! He is does a GREAT eye exam and I did not ever feel rushed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

Felt rushed, didn't do a good eye exam, will not go back again. Not Recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

I`ve been seeing optomistrists for 45 years and Dr. De Vries is one of the best...if not the best. My husband switched over from those chain eye glass stores because of the lousy service and quality. He`s extremely happy and highly recommends Dr. De Vries to anyone wanting an optomistrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. DeVries was excellent and helpful. The selection in his office is good and you never feel like you are rushed through your appointment. I have purchased contacts, as well as glasses and have had no complaints. Once I even got my new prescription and then went to Costco to fill it...and he was not offended. The Costco glasses were cheaper...around 70 dollars but in a year they were beat. Now I only buy from Dr. Devries' office. The glasses are good quality and the service is excellent. Not cheap but certainly good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1006874].votes_count ]]