Rate Dr. Michelle Cabret-Carlotti

Dr. Michelle Cabret-Carlotti's Ratings

Most of my adult life I've lived with the fact that I would never have pretty breasts. They were misshapen and my nipples were way too large. After many consultations with cosmetic surgeons, who told me that there was nothing they could do without considerable scars, I was lucky enough to meet Dr. Michelle Carlotti. I was seeing her about another issue when, scrolling through her before and after shots of other procedures, I saw an amazing outcome of a patient with breasts similar to mine. I took a leap of faith and I'm so glad I did! I love my breasts now and the scarring is almost imperceptible. She reshaped them and even made my nipples smaller! Just amazing. I will trust this woman with any cosmetic surgery I get in the future. I have also referred friends her way and they have all left ecstatic with their results as well! Excellent doctor and amazing office staff. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

Carlotti and husband both operated on me. I suffered undue burns on my face, MRSA, my nose altered in a fashion I asked them not to do; their laser equipment was not licensed or serviced. My clinical records appear to have been (intentionally) altered. I filed complaint with med board who under guidance of Lisa Wynn, dismissed it. Lisa Wynn has now been fired for breaking 28 laws. Multiple other complaints have been filed against Carlotti, also dismissed under Wynn's guidance. Carlotti sued me, alleging I lied about them. I did not. Carlotti lied in court and miraculously achieved an outrageous judgment against me which has cost me my life savings and MY HOME. They continue to bully and harrass me with litigation and are now seeking to garnish my income after I have already lost everything, and suffered greatly due to surgery with them. Public records Superior Court of AZ shows abundance of ligitation involving them. Stear clear. Most unethical and ruthless people I've ever met.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2013 | flag

Great doctors! Working in healthcare and having had the pleasure of meeting numerous Oral, Facial, and Cosmetic surgeons, what distinguishes Drs. Carlotti from others in the field is quite simply the rare combination of their impressive education, training, skills and talent which is evident in their superior results and their genuine kindness and warm care. I proudly referred a friend and his fiancée for a cosmetic procedure and the results were amazing. Additionally, I was pleased to find out they carry the best skin care products, and some of the brands are exclusive to their practice. I purchased physician strength skin care products as a gift, and when I was looking for skin care products for myself, I was happy to go to Drs. Carlotti again. I received expert product advice from the doctors and their outstanding, knowledgeable, professional team of staff. My purchase was made so easy and with the warmest patient care and kindness. The BEST!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

My 18 year old daughter has been a patient of Dr. Michelle Carlotti for the past 6 months. From the moment we walked in the office, my daughter felt comfortable and confident about her surgery. Dr. Carlotti was extremely knowledgeable, kind and most importantly great at what she does. Our first experience was great and today we had our second. My daughters impacted wisdom teeth had to come out and Dr. Carlotti and her staff did a wonderful job of calming my daughters fears and we had another fantastic experience. Dr. Carlotti and staff give 110% in every way and her perfectionism is just an added bonus to her great bedside manner and skill!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

I went to 4 different doctors for consultations for breast implants. I was referred to Drs. Carlotti by a friend. Dr.Michelle was awesome! She took the time to answer all of my questions.(and I had alot) Her medical knowledge and great attention to detail is something I didn't find with other surgeons. Dr. Michelle made me feel so comfortable. I knew I was in good hands. I am sooo happy with my results and the care I received from Drs. Carlotti.

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

I had a VERY bad experience with Drs Carlotti. One that has left me in a very 'self loathing' state when it comes to how I now view my body. Based off of my experience, I would not recommend either Albert or Michelle to anyone looking to have a positive experience with plastic surgery. For me, I found that no matter how well I communicated what I was preferred and how many pictures I brought in, Dr. Michelle didn't hear/see what I was communicating. She performed surgery based off of her view of what SHE liked. I have not received any money back, even after my 2nd surgery that was 'supposed' to correct the 1st. I now have to have a 3rd surgery (new PS). I've already spent a small fortune and now have to spend $18,000 more for corrections. I rated unhelpful/unknowledgeable because of MY experience and reflects MY option of their skills when it comes to breasts, face and lipo. I feel like once I paid them, all focus, professionalism and care for ME (the patient) was pushed aside.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

From the moment I walked through the door was I treated superbly. Receptionist was kind and caring in her attempt to dealing with a "no" insurance patient. Dr. Carlotti's medical staff once in the examing room were thorough, knowledgable and had real smiles. My medical and personal attention were excellent. I was the patient but it was Dr. Carlotti who was patient and caring in my Friday night phone call after my surgery to answer my questions. Would absolutely recommend her.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

I have never met another doctor who has LISTENED better and RESPONDED better than this! Her concern and honesty for her patients well being is Unbelievable. I recommend this doctor to my Mother, My daughter, and to all my loved ones who need and honest medical opinion and honest Concern for their well being! I Love Dr. Carlotti!!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag

I had abdominoplasty, brachioplasty, and lipo done with Dr. Michelle Carlotti and I found her knowledge, stitchery, and surgery expertise all to be TOP NOTCH! I truly believe I went to the Dom Perignon of cosmetic surgeons. She is fantastic! I am extremely pleased with my results and her abilities. I am also very pleased with her staff. They are always warm, comforting, and down to earth with me and I enjoy my appointments a great deal. I would highly recommend her and her staff for any procedures a person may be looking for in the arena of plastic and cosmetic surgery. I am going back in a few months to have a breast lift and augmentaiton done as well. I have seen her work on breasts and Im looking forward to having her do the work.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2007 | flag