Rate Dr. Lisa L. Gardner

Dr. Lisa L. Gardner's Ratings

Wait time is ridiculous! Obviously just in it for money. No time spent with patients. Videos in lobby and pictures of herself all over lobby. Narcissistic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I absolutly LOVE Dr. Gardner. SHe had delivered 3 of my 5 children. She has been there with me through everything and doesn't rush you out of the office like most drs. She takes her time with you and answeres all your questions. She has the best relationship with her paitents and keeps in touch with them through facebook and her awesome website. She saved my life by suggesting a c-section because had I gone into labor the baby would have gone through my uterus (which was the thickness of a balloon) and I would have probably bled out. She would never suggest a procedure unless she was sure that it was neccessary. She also did my essure procedure after I was positive that my family was complete and wouldn't let me do it until I was 100% sure that it was what I wanted. SHe truly cares about her paitents and their health and needs. I have reccommended her to all of my friends and family and I would never go to another dr. I am sad that now I only see her once a year. I LOVE her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1007719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

I feel Dr. Gardner is one of the best Ob/Gyn's in Texas, if not the Nation! She saw me through my high risk twin pregnancy, and even caught a potentially life-threatening condition early on! I was saddened to read the previous Poster's comments, and question them... Dr. Gardner would never, ever suggest a procedure that she felt wasn't needed. EVERY DAY, she brings her A Game- Be it a run of the mill Pap, serious condition, or a woman's most important moment in her life- Bringing her child into the world! She is very Professional and Personable. She does something remarkable, too- Makes herself available to her Patients. 24/7. She updates her website, (which is amazing,) daily, is on Facebook, and interacts with Patients new and old. Those people have become friends and family with each other as well because of it. She is a remarkable Physician and Woman, and has been a complete blessing to so many women over the years. She is simply The Best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1007718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2012

She is very nice, but when in labor she was in my room for an hour trying to persuade me to have a cesection. With further investigation I found out that she had a very high first time cesection rate. I'm glad I was not a cesection at the end of the day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1007722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2012

This doctor missed my entire pregnancy and diagnosed me with a stomach ulcer @ 6 months of pregnancy. She even did a PAP smear on me while pregnant and didnt notice. VERY BAD thing for an OB/GYN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1007717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Dr. Gardner is an AMAZING, friendly, kind, sensitive and non-judgmental doctor. I have found her to be very supportive and I look forward to my visits. Her office staff have always been prompt and responsive and I've enjoyed the relationship with her nurses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1007716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

I have been a pt. of Gardner's since 2007 and she has saved the unsavable and went the extra mile just incase and to give you peace of mind. She asks how her staff is doing to make sure her pts are getting the best care out there. She makes a point to know each person as a person, talks to you like a friend is there like a friend but educated and professional. I would recomend her to anyone and everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1007715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Gardner always has a smile and makes me feel very important when I have my monthly pre0-natal visits. She always listens to me and my concerns and makes sure that I feel like my questions are answered. Would not have nay other doctor delivery my baby girl.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1007714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Dr Gardner is a wonderful doctor, but if you have insurance through Lockheed Martin, you could run into issues. Her office does not accept Lockheed Martin's health funds as payment, so you will have to pay upfront and try to get reimbursed for each visit that is not covered 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1007713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

I would like to respond to the immature mother-to-be who wrongfully accused Dr. G of firing her as a patient because she "left the class early." I witnessed a disgusting, mind-blowing sight: you, in probably your third trimester, puffing away on a cigarette with no sign of remorse or reservation. Not to mention, it was on a smoke-free campus, and you jeopardized the health of the responsible mothers-to-be and unborn babies in your presence. Having said that, I wasn't shocked to see that you are a Medicaid patient. You are an irresponsible parent, and Dr. G need not waste her time with a patient who has such disregard for the innocent life growing inside of her. Dr. G is a beautiful person, loving mother and compassionate doctor; for anyone who needs clarification or assurance about that, just spend a couple of minutes with her, and you will find a friend for life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1007712].votes_count ]]