Dr. Kamran Nikseresht

Dr. Kamran Nikseresht

Rate Dr. Kamran Nikseresht

Dr. Kamran Nikseresht's Ratings

His dental advice was somewhat aggressive and when I asked for my records and x-rays to go to another dentist, they never sent them! I asked four times and in writing as well!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

I was so sensitive and picky to chose a clinic to go for my teeth, but really Dr. Nik and the entire staff of Nik Family and Cosmetic Dentistry are amazing. First of all, the level of care is top notch. Moreover, everyone is friendly and accommodating, helpful about everything (you get smiles and answers when you ask questions.) Dr Nik is very professional and for sure the best dentist I've ever seen.The place also is very clean and nice. I have never felt anything but welcome here and have already convinced several of my friends to go, and now I am going to recommend the place to everybody.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

I have been a Dr. Nik patient for over 4 years. He has performed all my general dentistry procedures and invisalign adjustment. I enjoy going to his office and visiting with my friends on the staff. Azita, Rose, Julie and Candace are super nice and very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Nik!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

I wold highly recommend Dr. Nikseresht. He is one of the best dentists i know. Dr. Nik is very professional and detail oriented.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2008 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Nikseresht a year ago and have been very happy with his work. Ever since I started going to his office for my dental work I have referred my family and 3 of my coworkers. They have all been very happy. His entire office staff is very professional, friendly and knowledgable. His fees are very reasonable for the quality of work that he does. One thing that's always very important to me is being seen on time since I have a very busy schedule, and his office is famous for that. I have never had to wait every single time that I have walked into his office. This is a new experience for me, as with most of my other doctors there is at least a 15 minute waiting in the reception before I am taken back. I highly recommend Dr. Nik.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2008 | flag

I've always had great experience with Dr. Nik and his staff, both me and my wife have been going to his office for years and have always been happy with his services. He always explains the procedure that he is about to perform and gives you different options to choose from. He is honest, professional and his work is one of the greatest I've seen so far.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2008 | flag