Rate Dr. Michael Depenbusch

Dr. Michael Depenbusch's Ratings

I took my dad for his cataract surgery there and was fantastic experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

I received a very extensive exam. Both Dr. Depenbusch and his technician,took the time to answer all my questions and concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr Depenbusch was so effecient, both prior and after surgery! Wonderful staff, got all testing done, with written details, and what to expect. On time appointments. GREAT!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

I had my cataract surgery this morning. easy, convenient, no pain and I can see to send this message already

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Wonderful doctor and great office staff. They were right on time and the doctor was extremely thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I would recommend this office to anyone. He completed my surgery with upgraded implants and I no longer need glasses

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Professional, skilled, friendly and willing to communicate thoroughly with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

He was great! Very professional! I will recommend him to others!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

I had a great experience. I have been seeing Dr. Depenbusch for a few years. He and his staff have been very professional and knowledgeable. Dr Depenbusch performed my cataract surgery recently. I was pretty nervous about the surgery. However, the surgery was a breeze and Dr Depenbusch was great. He made me feel relaxed and my fears quickly subsided. I can now see clearly! This is a blessing and I'm so grateful for Dr Depenbusch's skill. He's the Best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Dr. Depenbusch and his staff are over the top great. My cataract surgery performed by Dr. Depenbusch brought wonderful results. My vision improved to not needing prescription glasses to only needing reading glasses. All eye exams before and after surgery were very complete and explained well to me. Signed Ralph W. Imhoff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008489].votes_count ]]