Rate Dr. Michael Depenbusch

Dr. Michael Depenbusch's Ratings

I received a very extensive exam. Both Dr. Depenbusch and his technician,took the time to answer all my questions and concerns.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Dr Depenbusch was so effecient, both prior and after surgery! Wonderful staff, got all testing done, with written details, and what to expect. On time appointments. GREAT!!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

I had my cataract surgery this morning. easy, convenient, no pain and I can see to send this message already

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor and great office staff. They were right on time and the doctor was extremely thorough.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

I would recommend this office to anyone. He completed my surgery with upgraded implants and I no longer need glasses

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

Professional, skilled, friendly and willing to communicate thoroughly with his patients.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

He was great! Very professional! I will recommend him to others!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

I had a great experience. I have been seeing Dr. Depenbusch for a few years. He and his staff have been very professional and knowledgeable. Dr Depenbusch performed my cataract surgery recently. I was pretty nervous about the surgery. However, the surgery was a breeze and Dr Depenbusch was great. He made me feel relaxed and my fears quickly subsided. I can now see clearly! This is a blessing and I'm so grateful for Dr Depenbusch's skill. He's the Best!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Depenbusch and his staff are over the top great. My cataract surgery performed by Dr. Depenbusch brought wonderful results. My vision improved to not needing prescription glasses to only needing reading glasses. All eye exams before and after surgery were very complete and explained well to me. Signed Ralph W. Imhoff

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

Was referred to Dr Depenbusch by my optometrist to remove a foreign object in my eye. I was so scared, and he made me feel at ease. His bedside manner was just great- he explained everything & made sure I felt comfortable, and the best part- I didnt feel a thing. His staff were very nice as well. I did have to wait about 15 min but I figure its because he is a good doctor, thats why I was sent to him. Im very happy & will return to him for my cataract surgery in the spring.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag