Rate Dr. Andrew T. Cohen

Dr. Andrew T. Cohen's Ratings

Not only once but three times did I have to pay to have my breast implants replaced, I paid cash so I didn't pay as much as the next person on payment plans. I was lied to about the cost of the whole surgery, I compared all the different copies of amounts quoted to me by email and none match. The bookkeeper is the reason I put 1 for staff, she was a rude a#@ B@#$# to me when I asked about the check my insurance company told me they would reimburse part of what I already paid to the Dr.She told me Dr. will keep it due to she felt he deserved it. Then refused to let me talk to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

I had wanted to have a breast reduction after years of pain and discomfort and this surgery was a gift from my father. When looking for a surgeon it was important to find someone with impeccable bedside manner who obviously knew what they were doing as well. I knew Dr. Cohen was the right surgeon for me as soon as I met him. He is friendly and open and his body of work speaks for itself. I couldn't be happier with my decision. My breasts look amazing and I feel like there is a weight lifted from my shoulders. Dr. Cohen has been wonderful throughout this entire process and so incredibly patient. His staff, Shanna and Shelley are so kind and helpful. I never feel silly for calling with questions or concerns. Going through surgery is not easy, but Dr. Cohen does what he can to make things as comfortable for you as he possibly can. These are good people that you can trust and I'm glad that I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Dr.Cohen, Thank you so much for doing a fantastic job on my breast reconstruction. Your professionalism and expertise in the latest surgical procedures was the reason I came to you. The results have surpassed my expectations. The experience at Lasky Clinic was exceptional. I appreciate the care and compassion from you and your entire staff. Thanks for giving me my confidence back. I would highly recommend Dr.Cohen to anyone contemplating cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2010

I was in pain due to hard and possibly ruptured implants. I had to have the implants removed and began interviewing. Because of my many medical issues (autoimmune disease, CHF),I needed to find a great surgeon who was a great physician as well. Dr. Cohen was the 2nd surgeon I interviewed, and after I met him I stopped looking. I felt completely comfortable with his personality and his skill, knowledge and expertise. His experience in reconstructive surgery was a bonus. While other surgeons tried to talk me into new implants despite my reservations, he actually recommended that I not replace them, but keep my natural breats with a lift WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS HOPING TO DO. I was so comfortable and confident in his ability to get me through surgery safely with great results, that I had a tummy tuck at the same time. The surgery was easy, the pain was minimal, the follow up was great & I feel & look fantastic. He's truly the best! I would never even consider another surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2010

I've had all kinds of Dr's over the years.I know what it's like to actually have Dr's be incapable of helping me and tell me they could not perform the operation I needed.That has never been the case with Dr. Cohen. I've been going to him for years for treatment on scars and some reconstructive work on my face. Dr.Cohen and his staff are always a pleasure to be around and great at getting you whatever you want done. I highly recomend Dr. Cohen and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2009

I have known Dr. Cohen for years. I had many consults but chose him to do my breast augmentation because he always took the time to answer all of my questions. He is also update on the procedure. I had an easy recovery and went shopping the next day. Dr. Cohen is handsome and has a wonderful bedside manner. I love my results and have sent my friends to him. Before you decide on a doctor you must see Dr. Andrew Cohen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

The Best Breast surgeon in los angeles or beverly hills. He is an artist and a fantastic and caring doctor. He did my breasts and i have sent all my friends and family to him. If you are looking for the best quality in your surgeon... go to Andrew Cohen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

he is so handsome and caring. what a wonderful doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008602].votes_count ]]