Rate Dr. Jennifer Yee

Dr. Jennifer Yee's Ratings

Dr. Yee treats the person not the condition which makes her approach more effective. She is incredibly knowledgeable and effectively translates that knowledge into helpful, easy to incorporate into your life advice.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Yee is the most knowledgeable Naturopath I have ever seen. My mom was ill for many years, so I have seen a great many Naturopath's. Dr. Yee is easy to talk with, and really listens and cares. Highly recommend her!

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

Very patient conscience. Caring and attentive.knowledgable and great with children. Approachable and accessible.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

I was referred by family friend to Dr. Yee and she is awesome. Although I should see her more often and not only "Come as I Go" but definitely I preferred Naturopathic medicine over taking prescription pills damaging my organs. I see Dr. Yee the past few years for chronic pain/fatigue syndrome; allergies; depression; tension headaches; IBS; etc..I get acupuncture, and Vitamin B shots (CPS/CFS it helps much more than regular Vitamin B shots); I take Lactobicillus powder for IBS and I feel much better. Despite my Insurance company covers treatments but it cheeps out on alternative medicine which I rather paid for 100% than "Posion Pills paid @ 80%"...My friend is seeing Dr. Yee for other health issues and she can't stop talking about her Knowledge, Patience, Understanding and Willingness to work with you even if you are late.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

Very competent--listens to patient instead of assuming what their status is.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

Every time I see her, she takes her time with me, is very thorough, will LISTEN to anything and everything I have to say, lets me ask questions that she never treats as stupid, asks me questions to get a better understanding of who I am, what I eat, what I do, and anything about my body that could help her understand what's going on with me. She's intuitive and very intelligent while extremely empathetic and invested in my life and healing. I do not feel like just another patient in her office. I feel valued and respected like her number one goal is to help me and see me through to a positive end. She is always available to speedily respond to my email followups or inquiries as I am not a resident of the city where she practices. She is absolutely wonderful and has played a huge part in my journey to healing.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr Yee is very knowlegable and punctual. Helped me during IVF treatment. It's a pleasure to see her each time.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2012 | flag

A great doctor. I am often away for several months or a year at a time and I can always come back to her for a follow-up.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

Very very awesome doctor. Would highly recomend her to anyone.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Yee to be very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting me with depression and anxiety as well as chronic headaches. When my MD was prescribing increasing amounts of drugs to assist with problems, Dr. Yee provided a plan that involved decreasing doses of natural remedies (of which I did not experience side effects, unlike my medical prescriptions that have uncomfortable side effects). She also had a knowledgeable and gentle touch for acupuncture which I found very helpful in decreasing my chronic headaches as well as tight back muscles. I was skeptical about acupuncture, but found myself almost instantly relaxed. Thank you Dr. Yee for everything you have and continue to do in my quest for overall health and fitness.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag