You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael D. O'Connor

Dr. Michael D. O'Connor's Ratings

Dr O'Connor is excellent. He is really calm, professional and very good at explaining complex stuff to his patients. He don't see patient as numbers but real human beings!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have been to a lot of eye doctors in my life, but Dr. O'Connor is one of the best I have ever had.
I was born blind in my right eye and have trouble with my left, he has done a number of surgeries on me and now I wont go to anyone else because he is so amazing. And his staff has always been so kind to me as well. Thank you for all you do :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

He is not only a very good ophthalmologist, he is a nice person that care for his patients. More than excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Very nice man. I am seeing him as an adult for strabismus. I saw a different ophthalmologist as a child, but haven't seen anyone since. I feel like he genuinely cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

We saw Dr O'Connor at the eye institute with my 3 yrs old, after a visit at the CHEO emergency. My son had put a stick in his eye. Dr O'Connor is probably the best doctor I've ever met in my entire life. He is as good with children as he is with adults and freaked out parents. He is calm, patient, very knowledgeable, professional, and very good at explaining. He even called home in between our appointments to check up on my son. My son was very lucky to have not lost his eye, and to have been treated by such an amazing ophthalmologist as Dr. O'Connor . Thanks you Dr. O'Connor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. O'Connor is a role model for medical students pursuing Ophthalmology.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2345582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

We had Dr Clark before he past away and was so worried about who would take his place, because we just loved Dr Clark, he was so good with my daughter. Dr OConnor is the best replacement we could have, very good with my daughter who does not speak english, and will stay with her after 18, perfect. Thank you very much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][345340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

After cursing the central booking system at CHEO for 5 years, I keep going back to Dr. O'Connor for his warm, kind and professional manner. It is a nightmare trying to get an appointment but always worth the wait. He makes time for parents and kids alike and being a parent of young kids himself, he has a lot of empathy and understanding. A wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][345339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

The Dr O'Connor is excellent, with a great knowledge of the matter, takes his time to explain to the parents and to the kids, also he tries to do the process simple and fun. A remarkable Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][345338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

WOW! What an amazing Dr. for children. We have a 5 year old that had eye surgery with Dr.O'Conner and he put all our fears at rest and was so comforting and understanding. My son was never scared because Dr. O'Conner was able to have a sense of playfulness and fun. Really I think my 5 year old thought he was going to a play group. Amazing Dr. with great info and lot's of PATIENCE!! Wonderful experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][345337].votes_count ]]