Rate Dr. Roger Gafur

Dr. Roger Gafur's Ratings

I saw this doctor for my regular two year exam. I have been seeing him for 8 years. I was expecting another routine visit. But this week he found a film on the back of my eye. As I felt panic creep ini appreciated the reassurance I received from Dr Gafur. He reassured me with a referral to a specialist and he reviewed the different ways this film can progress and possible treatment options if it were to progress. This put me at ease. I appreciate the kind bedside manor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I saw Dr Gafur based on a recommendation of a coworker. It was my first visit. It was the most thorough eye exam I have ever had and he even took time to answer all of my questions. I see better out of my new glasses than I can remember ever seeing (I must admit, I bought my glasses at a store on Robson because they had a specific frame I wanted). I will definitely be back in two years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Fastest eye exam ever. I should have 'moonwalked' my way to the exam chair, to be already facing the door. I have had a retinal tear in the past and he did not dilate me because 'he could see it all on the microscope'. The exam was so rushed I went somewhere else because I was afraid my glasses would be wrong!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr Gafur is outstanding in every way. He is proficient and professional, friendly and helpful, quick and efficient. I know I can count on him to explain things to me in a way that I can understand, and he takes excellent care of my eyes - my most valuable asset. I only wish every doctor was as awesome as he is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Very kind doctor. The exam was very thorough. I will definitely be back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Very nice doctor. He saw me on time which was unexpected at a doctor's office. He explained my eye situation to me and set up a referral to a specialist for cataract. I will definitely visit him again after my eyes get fixed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr Gafur, it a very professional, knowledgable and caring optometrist. I am lucky to have had him as my doctor for as long as I have. He is highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

He is very nice and professional doctor, and I missed the appointment. He called me back and asked me how I was doing with my eyes. Definitely a caring doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gafur for 12 years. He is prompt and professional. He has always taken the time to answer my questions and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Went to visit him, and he told me that my eye either is allergic to something or I got the thyroid eye disease. I was really nervous and quickly went to see my family doctor. My GP said that I don't have that at all, and it is just red dot in my eye. He said that my symptom is not at least like thyroid eye disease. I was really mad at this doctor as he just jump into conclusions, and the prescribed eye drop for allergic reaction and moisture eye drop made my eye felt worse. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone and save your money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546042].votes_count ]]