Rate Dr. Roger Gafur

Dr. Roger Gafur's Ratings

Very kind doctor. The exam was very thorough. I will definitely be back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Very nice doctor. He saw me on time which was unexpected at a doctor's office. He explained my eye situation to me and set up a referral to a specialist for cataract. I will definitely visit him again after my eyes get fixed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr Gafur, it a very professional, knowledgable and caring optometrist. I am lucky to have had him as my doctor for as long as I have. He is highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

He is very nice and professional doctor, and I missed the appointment. He called me back and asked me how I was doing with my eyes. Definitely a caring doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gafur for 12 years. He is prompt and professional. He has always taken the time to answer my questions and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Went to visit him, and he told me that my eye either is allergic to something or I got the thyroid eye disease. I was really nervous and quickly went to see my family doctor. My GP said that I don't have that at all, and it is just red dot in my eye. He said that my symptom is not at least like thyroid eye disease. I was really mad at this doctor as he just jump into conclusions, and the prescribed eye drop for allergic reaction and moisture eye drop made my eye felt worse. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone and save your money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546042].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

A great clinic, very friendly and helpful staff, and Dr. Gafur always is a pleasure to visit. knowledgeable, factual and trustworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Roger was extremely helpful while not taking too long to assess my vision. It was the first time that I had a large photograph of my eye which made me feel that I was in better shape than I thought! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

The Downtown Optometry Clinic is the very best in the field! I have been a client for over 20 years. Dr. Gafur is efficient, knowledgeable, punctual, personable and professional. I live in NYC and once made a trip out just to see him because I do not trust anyone else with my eyes! He is up to date with modern technology and I feel that he takes great care and personal concern over my eyes. Moreover, the entire staff is wonderful especially John! Once I lost my glasses in Hong Kong and needed a replacement immediately? The office was eager to fax me everything I needed. The office is clean and located centrally. I give Dr. Gafur the highest recommendation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Roger is the best. Very professional service and the best in equipment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469900].votes_count ]]