Rate Dr. Roger Gafur

Dr. Roger Gafur's Ratings

The Downtown Optometry Clinic is the very best in the field! I have been a client for over 20 years. Dr. Gafur is efficient, knowledgeable, punctual, personable and professional. I live in NYC and once made a trip out just to see him because I do not trust anyone else with my eyes! He is up to date with modern technology and I feel that he takes great care and personal concern over my eyes. Moreover, the entire staff is wonderful especially John! Once I lost my glasses in Hong Kong and needed a replacement immediately? The office was eager to fax me everything I needed. The office is clean and located centrally. I give Dr. Gafur the highest recommendation!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Roger is the best. Very professional service and the best in equipment.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Roger and the staff were fast and efficient and did not leave me waiting one minute. Unlike most other organizations where you show up on time only to wait.I would recommend Roger and his staff to anyone. Plus I can see!

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gafur has been my optometrist for several years. He has always been very helpful and respectful, taking the time to explain things very well. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking for someone who will listen to your concerns and work with you.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Very professional...with humility. Patient for over 10 years.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Gafur for 14 years for my annual eye exam and he is superb. He's friendly,smart and really seems to care about you and your eye health. I have recommended him to several people over the years and they have remarked the same way.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

I scratched my eye and Dr. Gaur fit me in within 2 hours. He explained everything thoroughly and gave me lots of helpful advise. Great service!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

A very good optometrist. Explains everything clearly. Very punctual. Thoroughly recommended.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2013 | flag

Very good experience. I was seen exactly on time and Dr. Gafur and staff were very polite, professional and caring. Dr. Gafur is quite knowledgeable, thorough and explained everything very well. Highly recommended!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

He is a great doctor and person. Let's say ... He saved my life.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag