Dr. Marc Merian

Rate Dr. Marc Merian

Dr. Marc Merian's Ratings

Dr. Merian performed surgery on my 21year old son to repair his left leg and knee, which was damaged very bad,he explained in very simple terms the proceedure to my son and myself, explained what the out come should be,explained,the theropy required after,when we saw the xrays after 4wks we could not believe the very excellent work that was done,exrays showed almost 100percent perfect. Marc has a fantastic manner about him, is very very knowledgeable, freindly caring. Both my son and myself were very comfortable with this doctor. It is very very sad that we had to loose his expertise in the city of Regina, because of our Health Care system not allowing the Orthopedic Surgeons the time in the ORs that is need to be able to do what they are great at doing.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr. Merian did not confirm which procedure he was going to perform until I was on the operating table and almost ready to be put under anaesthetic. Very disturbing. He's knowlegable and cares, but VERY busy. The gal in the cast room took out my "running stitches" very crudely and painfully, then had my bed filled before I even had my coat on. She was a piece of work, and should find a job she likes. His receptionist has no emotions.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Merian was very helpful in asessing and diagnosing my ankle problem. He knew instantly what the problem was and how to fix it. I had surgery and it was successful. He has great bedside manner, polite, informative, gentle and all in all it was a very positive experience. The staff at the Pasqua hospital were very professional, efficient and guided me and my husband thru the daysurgery procedure very well. I was very happy with Dr. Merian. He is also very good at giving cortosone needles, painless in my anlke. Now we're going to try cortisone in my arthritic knee!

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

Dr.Median has done both of my knee replacements and I would highly recommend him!!

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

My first visit, there will be more. Seems very caring and explained things. Thanks

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag

such a nice man took all the time in the world very knowledgeable about my disease and explained everything so well even helped me fill out my surgery form wish all drs were like him

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Merian is a very busy doctor. We were sent to him from Yorkton. He saw my 5 year old son in the emergency room between two surgeries. When my son's turn came to be in surgery, everything was explained very clearly to my son and I. The nurses preping him were very friendly and helped keep my son comfortable eventhough it was obvious that he was in a lot of pain. I found Dr. Merian to be very polite and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs orthopedic surgery!! Thank you Dr. Merian.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

We brought x-rays and were made to take new ones even though they didn't even look at the ones I brought. My appt was for 11am didn't get to see him until 4pm and we are from out of town. The office staff was rude-she threw my x-rays across the counter at me.He said I need my ankle replaced but he had to fuse it first becuase he wasn't allowed to just replace it. He said he had to try other things first before he could give me a new ankle. He said the fusing would not work and it would be painful but it had to be done first to show that we tried. We waited for how many hours and he talked to me for 15 min and was done. That appt was a complete waste of time.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Merian replaced my hip a year ago. I found him to be kind, patient and understanding and his bedside manner was awesome, visiting me every day that I was in the hospital. All follow-up visits were much of the same. Should I ever need similar surgery I would not hesitate in having Dr. Merian perform it.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

Was able to see the Dr. within 2 months of my referral and surgery was 5 months later. I had spurs removed from my big toe on both feet. Very painful procedure but now, 7 months later, am very pleased with the outcome. I can actually wear fashionable shoes again. Thank you Dr. Merian :D

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag