Rate Dr. Mary Woltjen

Dr. Mary Woltjen's Ratings

You can't say enough good things about her. She really cares about her patients. You feel like part of her family or a close friend. She is always willing to spend extra time with you and hold your hand. She is just very caring and excellent in what she does.

Submitted March 29, 2008 | flag

Thank the powers that be. I have been looking for her for almost a year. I used to live in PA, and now live in south jersey and yes I make the track to see her. She is great.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2008 | flag

She is the Best doctor far and wide that I have ever seen, for any reason, I can not wait to have her back..

Submitted Sept. 6, 2007 | flag

Mary was at Jeanes Hospital until they closed. I know she's at a clinic just doing OB at St. Mary's. She's going to be moving though. She is in the process of securing a position at a Philadelphia suburb hospital. It's my understanding that she will be doing OB and GYN care once again. I have talked with her and she told me she really misses her patients. So we may get our Mary back very soon!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2007 | flag