You may also like

Rate Dr. Tony Giantomaso

Dr. Tony Giantomaso's Ratings

Was a non WCB referral. Short wait time and fast answers. Couldn't ask for anything more. Have been waiting 7 years for WCB to do something to no avail. Met with Dr. G. once and have had more relief from cronich pain then with 3 Orthopod's telling me to go swimming. Scheduled for nerve blocking and follow up Apts. Would recommend Dr. G. to anyone suffering from cronich pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. G is the only doctor who eradicated the relentless nerve sensations caused by a MVAccident. I was treated like a lying histrionic for 6 YEARS by virtually everyone else, especially my (former) GP, Ross, who told me, "Wait 6 months, it'll be fine. Wait another 6 months, nerves heal slowly". I was referred to Dr. G by Oasis Medical in Cochrane, where my new, competent GP is. Problem solved, ability to work returned almost immediately.

It's too bad there aren't more doctors practicing in this area. Dr. G needs to be cloned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Does not listen to his patients. Makes biased and incorrect assumptions about patients he just met. Not really in it to help, just in it for the money

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2796500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Doctor G saved my life. When no other doctor believed a 19 year old could have neck problems he did. When I woke up in May 2014 unable to move my arm Dr G got me an MRI the next day and 8 weeks later I was in surgery to correct a very compressed spinal cord in my neck. It's now been 6 months since my surgery and thanks to Doctor G I am a very on the go 20 year old now. Truly a life saver!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

One of the best Doctors I've ever came across. Extremely professional and very helpful. On your side when dealing with WCB and insurance companies.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2672588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

I really liked him. He seemed to be very personable and caring with quick results. Too bad he moved back to Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][346021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

For almost 3 years I have been seeing surgeons and other specialist regarding my back and neck pain. I found Dr. Giantomaso to be one of the most down to earth, friendly, knowledgeable and easy to understand physicians yet. He was even willing to take some time with my daughter to teach her about his profession! In addition, I found his MOA to be friendly and helpful as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Giantomaso.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][346019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I was very relieved to have found and seen Dr. Giantomaso. He was very thoughtful and professional doctor. He took excellent notes, put me through numerous tests, and listened to what I have been experiencing on a day to day level since a car accident five years ago. Having been through many doctors who didn't have the time to find out what was wrong with my back/neck and to find a solution; well, this doctor was different. He has made some excellent recommendations and I will be following through with them. Can't say enough about how he helped me. It is a blessing to find a doctor who cares.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][346018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

I was extremely fortunate to see Dr. g. When he moved to Calgary from Edmonton. He is caring and wants so much to make me feel better.I have scoliosis and musculoskeletal pain. he has tried many things until we got it.Botox and cortizone shots and injections in my back and neck muscles.I do not know how I could get through the day without him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][346017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

At first, Dr. G. seemed to be somewhat dismissive about my chronic back and leg pain. But after insisting on some detailed answers, he has me up and walking and really enjoying life again. He takes extremely good care of my pain management with as little discomfort as possible. In fact, he gave me back my life!! Doesn't get any better than that!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][346016].votes_count ]]