Rate Dr. Tony Giantomaso

Dr. Tony Giantomaso's Ratings

I really liked him. He seemed to be very personable and caring with quick results. Too bad he moved back to Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

For almost 3 years I have been seeing surgeons and other specialist regarding my back and neck pain. I found Dr. Giantomaso to be one of the most down to earth, friendly, knowledgeable and easy to understand physicians yet. He was even willing to take some time with my daughter to teach her about his profession! In addition, I found his MOA to be friendly and helpful as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Giantomaso.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I was very relieved to have found and seen Dr. Giantomaso. He was very thoughtful and professional doctor. He took excellent notes, put me through numerous tests, and listened to what I have been experiencing on a day to day level since a car accident five years ago. Having been through many doctors who didn't have the time to find out what was wrong with my back/neck and to find a solution; well, this doctor was different. He has made some excellent recommendations and I will be following through with them. Can't say enough about how he helped me. It is a blessing to find a doctor who cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

I was extremely fortunate to see Dr. g. When he moved to Calgary from Edmonton. He is caring and wants so much to make me feel better.I have scoliosis and musculoskeletal pain. he has tried many things until we got it.Botox and cortizone shots and injections in my back and neck muscles.I do not know how I could get through the day without him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

At first, Dr. G. seemed to be somewhat dismissive about my chronic back and leg pain. But after insisting on some detailed answers, he has me up and walking and really enjoying life again. He takes extremely good care of my pain management with as little discomfort as possible. In fact, he gave me back my life!! Doesn't get any better than that!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][346016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I came to Dr. G because I had reached a dead end with my family doctor, she was just not interested. Dr. G worked with me and helped me with my pain for a year until we finally found a malignant tumor on my back. He fast tracked me throught the system to make your head spin. On Monday, 3 months after undergoing every possible test I will start radiation treatment with another specialist. If it had not been for Dr. G, I could be paralized by now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

I did not like this doctor. I waited a very long time for my appointment and was looking forward to some real answers to my problems. He was an hour late. When it was finally time for me to go into the room, he yelled my name from his office, he didn't even come get me from the "waiting area" (which was more like a gym). I was told my appointment would take about an hour, but I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. He was very quick to write me a prescription that I didn't want (and still haven't filled). He diagnosed me with something no other doctor has ever even mentioned and I know for a fact I do not have it. Overall I felt he rushed my appointment and didn't care. He said that because I wasn't in significant pain that day that no other tests would be required. I will not be returning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Doctor was extremely knowledgeable and very upfront about diagnosis and prognosis. Very willing to do whatever it takes to improve functionality. Definitely one of the top doctors in Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I went to see Dr Giantomaso after I reached a dead end with other doctors for my back problem. Every other doctor made me believe it was all in my head. He went way beyond and finally found out what was going on with my back. I have new hope now and I am getting the surgery I need to get better!!!. I can't thank him enough for all his help. I would recommend him to anybody who is having the same kind of problems I had, and maybe he can do his best for you to!!!. Thank You Dr Giantomaso.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346013].votes_count ]]