Dr. Perry Trester

Rate Dr. Perry Trester

Dr. Perry Trester's Ratings

I had major jaw surgery performed by Dr Trester. I have to say that not only is Dr Trester an excellent surgeon, he is a caring man with exceptional people skills. The procedure had a long recovery process with my mouth wired shut for weeks. Dr Trester took excellent care of me post surgery and made sure my mouth was healing well. I cannot express to Dr Trester and his staff how grateful I am for the life changing procedure which has given me confidence with my appearance. Whether you need a tooth extracted or jaw surgery the team at West Coast Oral Surgery is the place to go!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Very bad results from a jaw operation. Facial paralysis, seizures. Dr. Trester should be in prison for what he did to me.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

First of all, the doctor's name is Dr Perry Trester. He and his staff are very professional and caring. They bring years of experience and skill to the table. See them for surgery or cosmetic enhancement. A full service clinic.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

just had 2 wishom teeth extracted. The whole process was so smooth and the only pain I had to deal with is the needle for the IV, which was really nothing. The doctor and the staff are all so approachable and friendly. This doctor is recommended my my dentist, and incidentally by one of my coworkers who saw him to have some major work done. My coworker highly recommended him at well. I have heard some pretty scary stories for wisdom tooth extraction. I am so glad that I found a great doctor and clinic.

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag