You may also like

Rate Dr. Chris Denz

Dr. Chris Denz's Ratings

Dr Denz has been my family doctor for over 20years .He and been with us through all our medical issues thick and thin.He always takes time to listen and genuinely cares to get you well again and always follows up to see how you are doing.He is very thorough.He understands what it is like to be a patient with a serious illness as the saying goes he has been in those shoes himself in 2014 and I am sure like me you wished him a speedy recovery and return to good health.One of mankinds absolute gentleman,scholar and family man and myself and my family feel so priviledged to have him as our doctor. Such a caring, compassionate, understanding, one of a kind individual. Thankyou and God bless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

The best rating that I can give Dr Denz is that he has been our family doctor for over 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

After 5 years looking for a good doctor in Perth, I finally found. Dr. Denz is never in a hurry, he really care about you and he take his time to treat you. The best one!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2663859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

I have been seeing Chris for many years now. I have had some major illnesses and corresponding surgeries and Chris has been there through all of it. He has helped me to get in to see some of Perth's finest specialists and has always taken a keen interest in the outcome. He also sees my son and some other family members and friends. I was originally recommended to him by a friend after I needed a new doctor. Chris was not well himself recently and we felt very upset for him but he has bounced back and we have had the pleasure of seeing him again. I'm not sure if he is taking new clients but you wont do better than Dr Chris Denz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Dr Chis Denz has been mine. my son and fathers medical practitioner for more years than I care count. He is very thorough and kind mind. His knowledge is unbounded and treats the person not just the ailment. A fine clinician and a good man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I have been with Dr Chris almost 7 years and he is the best doctor ever. I hope he gets better very soon. I am sure he is going to be fine very soon .M Saleem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have been treated by Dr Denz since I was 15 and am now 28. I have never been treated by a doctor that I felt was more respectful, reassuring, helpful and knowledgeable. I have referred many people to Denz and they have all shared my positive experiences. Unlike many doctors, Dr Denz really does seem to care and listen. Wishing him all the very best in his recovery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Both my husband and myself are patients of Dr Denz. He always makes us feel that what we have to say is of value and takes the time to listen even though he is obviously an extremely busy man.He deals with our issues with intelligence, humour and sensitivity.It is not always easy to get an appointment because of his popularity which in itself speaks volumes about his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Best Doctor I've ever had. Listens, non-judgmental and is truly caring. The only problem is due to being such a great doctor you need to book well in advance and be prepared to wait. He doesn't run on time but spends the time needed with each patient unlike most others. Also this is an expensive practice and on a pension this makes it really important that each appointment is worthwhile and with Dr Denz it is. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345680].votes_count ]]