Rate Dr. Chris Denz

Dr. Chris Denz's Ratings

Dr Chis Denz has been mine. my son and fathers medical practitioner for more years than I care count. He is very thorough and kind mind. His knowledge is unbounded and treats the person not just the ailment. A fine clinician and a good man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I have been with Dr Chris almost 7 years and he is the best doctor ever. I hope he gets better very soon. I am sure he is going to be fine very soon .M Saleem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have been treated by Dr Denz since I was 15 and am now 28. I have never been treated by a doctor that I felt was more respectful, reassuring, helpful and knowledgeable. I have referred many people to Denz and they have all shared my positive experiences. Unlike many doctors, Dr Denz really does seem to care and listen. Wishing him all the very best in his recovery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Both my husband and myself are patients of Dr Denz. He always makes us feel that what we have to say is of value and takes the time to listen even though he is obviously an extremely busy man.He deals with our issues with intelligence, humour and sensitivity.It is not always easy to get an appointment because of his popularity which in itself speaks volumes about his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Best Doctor I've ever had. Listens, non-judgmental and is truly caring. The only problem is due to being such a great doctor you need to book well in advance and be prepared to wait. He doesn't run on time but spends the time needed with each patient unlike most others. Also this is an expensive practice and on a pension this makes it really important that each appointment is worthwhile and with Dr Denz it is. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I had taken my daughter to many GP's before Dr. Denz and no-one was able to correctly diagnose the cause of her issues and would only treat the symptoms. Dr. Denz is very knowledgable and is concerned with treating the cause and not just the symptoms. He takes his time with you and makes sure you are able to discuss all your concerns. He is great!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Gradually all of our immediate family have ended up coming in to see Dr Chris Denz in Perth from the northern suburbs. Some for the last 20years. He is a wonderful human being, and a gentleman, an absolute professional, very thorough in every way, is careful not to overmedicate and is first rate with a scalpel. He has an open mind and a great sense of humour. He put my mind to rest from the start. We are devastated to know he currently has a huge challenge to overcome and pray he will be OK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Cant recommend Chris enough, always available never hurries you, and genuinely seems to care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I liked the guy but he seemed to treat me as someone who was not capable of understanding simple concepts. Maybe just a bad day for him?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346547].votes_count ]]