Rate Dr. Arun Ganesan

Dr. Arun Ganesan's Ratings

He was a great doctor, so sad to see him leave Moose Jaw

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

No sure why anyone would say anything bad about this Dr, he has been our family Dr for 3 years now. He found a very rare testicular cancer in my husband on a physical, he didnt even have much of a swelling or pain.We went in for an ultrasound the same day, he personally called the ultrasound clinic for us, within 2 days he had surgery and the cancer did not speead, he saved my husbands life.He is very good with me and our 3 kids too. He is also blessed with the best staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Have had nothing but great service from this doctor. Takes the time to describe and explain what the 'fancy 'medical terms mean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

This doctor our mom started to see about 2 years ago. he seems very nice but jsut goes with the flow does not try to find a resolution. he convinced my mom there was nothing they could do for her any more that it was jsut a matter of time for her heart to give out. She had to take her self to the ER a day or two after seeing him and she was admitted for a week. becasue of the symptoms that we told Ganesan. He kept her on meds taht were not helping but hindering her health. She should have been on Dialysis a couple years ago but all he could do was send away forms to specialists. She again had to call 911 to get her self to the ER Finally the doc on call sent her to REgina . He is very un help ful and un knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

He did not listen to or address my issues on several visits. I ended up going to emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr.Arun Ganesan is an amazing dr He listens to his pateints, my son was sick for 10 years all doctors would say he has the flu. Dr. Ganesan pushed and didnt stop till he figured it out. My son was diagnosed 1 year ago in july with celiacs disease. and now is a healthy child. We thought our son was going to die and this man saved his life. Thank you you are a angel sent from above. His staff is always helpful and love them all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

He is extremely kind and knowledgeable. BesT doctor ever. I had a health condition that several doctors for years ignored. He listened and I have never felt better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Very good Dr.--thorough--pleasant and kind--makes referrals when needed.Asks questions and listens to your answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2010

I have a health problem for which few doctors in MJ have any knowledge of. Researched some potential therapies, and he was quite willing to work with me to get the treatments necessary. Very happy with Dr. Ganeson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I have to rate this doctor "not to good" It is frustrating to go to a walk in clinic in the first place, but then to be diagnosed "wrong" is very upsetting. I had to wait to get into my own doctor to be diagnosed "right". Then after being given prescription for something that did not help, really hurts the pocket book, a total waste of money..Hopefully he will become more knowlegdable as he continues his practise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][346645].votes_count ]]