Dr. John H. Chi

Rate Dr. John H. Chi

Dr. John H. Chi's Ratings

Dr. Chi is a brilliant surgeon!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chi was very kind and totally well informed. He is brilliant and humble. Very knowledgable and professional! Would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chi performed neurosurgery on me for herniated discs and severe spinal stenosis. My husband remained in the room with me during the exam about 3 weeks pre-op. We both feel that Dr. Chi is an outstanding, knowledgeable and highly skilled neurosurgeon. He is kind and professional and continued to answer all questions up until the day of surgery and the weeks following. His office staff is professional, efficient and responsive. The entire surgical process including an overnight stay at BWH was outstanding.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

I have had an incredibly quick recovery from a 3-level surgery by Dr. Chi, which I attribute to the care and precision of his work.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

Had to wait almost two hours past my appointment time. There were a lot of people in the waiting room who said this is pretty typical. Disorganized office staff. Dr. Chi seems to be a great doctor.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag