Dr. Michael J. Hart

Grad. Year: 1971

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Michael J. Hart has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 992293
21/09/09 5 5 5 5 Kudos to Dr. Hart for taking me on as a patient-after being misdiagnosed at another hospital, Dr. Hart walked me through the procedure during our consult, saw me before the surgery, and checked on me in recovery. He is so knowledgeable,calm, cool and collected with wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend him!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 682907
11/09/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hart is helpful, knowlegable, and VERY nice! He was comforting and informative. He knew what was wrong and how to fix it. He reassured me and my family on the day of surgery. He actually went out to talk to my family after the surgery (instead of calling or sending a nurse down to talk to them). I was in the hospital for 7 days and he came in EVERY DAY (and sometimes twice a day) to check up on me and see how I was doing. His office staff are helpful and didn't make you feel like just a number. I feel like I am important when I walk in the office and that my concerns and needs are important. In addition, he was able to fit me in for surgery right away. I didn't want to wait weeks or months for a surgeon to decide they can finally do my surgery. Dr. Hart is a wonderful, skilled, and compassionate surgeon. I feel so lucky to have had him as part of my team.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 610620
09/06/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Hart was awesome. I would definitely have him as my surgeon again. He came to see me before the surgery and reassure me that everything would be okay. My problem was worse than originally thought so what was supposed to be a day surgery and ended up with me having to stay in the hospital over the weekend. While all the residents took good care of me, he came in over the weekend to see how I was doing. Great guy, I would love to have him as my dr again (although that would mean I need surgery and that's bad!) :)
Insurance: CIGNA