Dr. Edwin A. Schwartz

Dr. Edwin A. Schwartz

Rate Dr. Edwin A. Schwartz

Dr. Edwin A. Schwartz's Ratings

i had a mental breakdown, when i called Kaiser, the soonest appointment was in 3 weeks. I called Edwin and he got me in that very day. In time he became my rock. 10 years and counting

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

After visiting with a number of doctors, I couldn't find one that I felt comfortable with. Dr Schwartz was my final attempt, and boy am I glad I met him. I felt an immediate connection with him and in the last 4 years of therapy, I have come a long way. He is very professional and I have never had a bad experience with him.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

This guy is a perv. All he talks about is sex. I saw him once a week for awhile and he couldn't remember what we discussed the week before. I would be expressing myself and trying to deal with my issues and he would somehow relay it to sex. I told him I was having trouble sleeping and he suggested I "manually stimulate" myself before bed. I told him I really didn't feel like doing that as I just lost a loved one. He said I should force myself to do because it would make me feel better.

Submitted June 4, 2010 | flag