Rate Dr. Christopher W. Lipari

Dr. Christopher W. Lipari's Ratings

I had the worst experience with this doctor. I only saw him 2-3 times out of the 15 or so appointments that I had, the rest of the time I was being passed around from provider to provider like a hot potato, and every one of them had a different idea of what problems I have and how to treat them. He took my initial bloodwork and then couldn't fit me in for over 1 month and refused to give me results over the phone. When I did actually see him, I would wait at least 1 hour past my appointment time. The office staff was rude and not sympathetic in any way, particularly Marty and Jay. I often found myself wondering how any of them could work with distraught women who are finding out they have fertility problems. I even overhead them laughing at one patient who cried every time she came in or they called her on the phone. As hard as it is to switch to a new doctor for this kind of thing, I don't think I can handle another cycle with these people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Lipari is a good/knowledgeable doctor, his staff however is horrible. They are not organized, don't return phone calls for days and don't know how to answer simple questions. I will not be going back specifically because of the office and nursing staff. They have me feel like a problem patient, when in all actuality I have to call the hospital myself to follow up on results and testing because they aren't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

My husband and I just completed our first round of IVF... from start to finish, Dr. Lipari & staff have made it an excellent experience. We do not yet know if it's been successful; however, I wanted to write this before we have that answer to ensure that my review isn't skewed. Dr. Lipari is compassionate, intelligent and sympathetic. He is knowledgable and able to communicate in a way that makes sense. He has an amazing bed side manner and truly cares about each individual and their situation. He is thorough... to fully understanding what each particular patient has going on, so that he can customize their treatment accordingly. He is... in short... an amazing doctor. Every step of this process (though some stressful & painful & scary), has been made better through the staff of individuals we've worked with. Additionally, the surgery center is right downstairs and has an equally amazing group of individuals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

Dr. Lipari and the rest of the staff at JCRM are the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Awesome!! Dr. Lipari and the entire staff at JCRM search for the root cause of infertility. They don't rush to push expensive procedures. They search for the cause and seek to help you overcome them, step by step. Caring and compassionate, the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347656].votes_count ]]