Rate Dr. Harreson Caldwell

Dr. Harreson Caldwell's Ratings

Dr. Caldwell has treated me off and on for the last 25 years. He has prescribed herbs for energy and acupuncture for pain and helped me cope with the death of my husband. I would gladly recommend him as helpful and understanding. E. Anderson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Very knowledgeable. He is honest and trustworthy, and has a positive vibe. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Caldwell helped me so much with chronic digestive issues. He treated me with herbs and helped me free some emotional issues that had blocked the healing process. This was a profound experience for me. He also recommended foods that would heal my body, he is incredibly knowledgable about diet. I am so glad my friend told me about him. I no longer have fear of illness, I am so much more aware of how to heal myself, and have the tools to stay healthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Explained the method of treatment thoroughly and helped me to understand how I could assist in the treatment plan to recover faster. Very thorough and gave me all the time I wanted for questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

I was suffering pains and depression for years! Dr. Caldwell was highly recommended by my friend. In my first visit, he took the time to understand me, both my physical pains and my emotional issues. After a few treatments, I felt no pain at all, and amazingly I felt relaxed and with positive energy in me!! THANK YOU Dr. Caldwell for you warm and caring services! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Caldwell to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I had originally visited Dr. Caldwell for medical reasons. About a year ago he recommended facial acupuncture and I have been receiving the treatments on a regular basis since. Since I do not believe in plastic surgery, Botox, etc., this natural alternative was most appealing. I have noticed a remarkable difference. The treatments have seemed to slow the aging process. I have had compliments on my skin and feel good about the way I look. Most importantly, Dr. Caldwell demonstrates a caring attitude towards his patients and helps to bring out the inner beauty within each of us." — Susan W., Vancouver BC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][347816].votes_count ]]