Rate Dr. Gordon Black

Dr. Gordon Black's Ratings

Our family has been with Dr. Gordon Black for years and my spouse and I with his father many many years prior. I have never had a medical practitioner with better "chairside" manner. He is caring, knowledgeable, and will give you options if available. I agree with an earlier comment that he will take your personal affairs when suggesting treatments and will never do more than what is necessary. He clearly discusses the issue and solutions and is more than happy to answer your questions. His staff have been nothing but fantastic as well. This is my first rating on this site, although I have reviewed many.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

Wonderful dentist and staff. Always on time and only does what is necessary. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

I walked in off the street for I had a bad tooth ache, got me right away. The staff and Dr. G Black is sooo amazing. Great team and I will defiantly recommend family to them.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Really put himself out to accomodate me so that I would not have to cancel a trip. Always very pleasant

Submitted July 29, 2012 | flag

I would like to know how to get a hold of dr. black as i had some work done and there has been some problems...please let me know how to get a hold of him, i don't know if this is his son or him

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

Dr.Black has always been helpful. His knowledge is beyond question. His ethics are the best.Sadly the opposite is true when it comes to some of his Staff.It appears that some of them play games with clients and appointments, which I am sure Dr.Black is not aware of. We have been long term clients from his Fathers days, and from his first day in the Kelowna Praxis. In any event, after the latest problem with his Staff, my family will no longer use his services.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Originally I had DR. Black SR as our family dentist until JR took over, and for the last 15+ years he has been my dentist. You can rest assured that you are in good hands with him as your dentist, compassionate and caring person. Would recommend to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

His dad was my dentist before him. He was a good Dr. and so is Dr. Black jr. really caring and sincere!

Submitted June 29, 2010 | flag

My husband & I were referred to Dr. Black after another dentist gave us an exorbitant estimate ($10K)for "needed" work. We changed to Dr. Black. He only does what is required, taking in consideration our finances. He is also an excellent doctor, very caring. His staff is also first rate.

Submitted May 29, 2010 | flag