Rate Dr. Georgie Rosenbaum

Dr. Georgie Rosenbaum's Ratings

I normally don't write reviews, but I thought I would share my experiences with others about Dr. Georgie. I first started seeing her back in 2012 to get Invisaligns. From the time I started going there, I've had nothing but good experiences with her and her staff. Lucy, the receptionist, is very helpful and kind. They always do their best in setting up appointments around my busy schedule. I also normally don't have to wait long for my appointment. As soon as I check in, they call me to the back to get started, which I find to be very impressive. The Invisaligns I got corrected my teeth and I'm very happy I got them. They came to $5400, but luckily, my insurance paid $2700 of it. I had a lot of spaces in my teeth and quite a forbite. Dr. Georgie is easy to talk to, explains things very well so that it's easily understood, and cares about what you have to say. I recommended one of my friends to her, and she's also happy with Dr. Georgie.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

This dentist has submitted my name to a collection agency for my boyfriends debt. I paid off what I owed immediately but have been put into collections anyway for a debt that isn't mine. When I received the letter from this collection agency, I tried to call and speak to Georgie about this but was told by the receptionist that she was not there and then later in the conversation that she was with a patient. When I asked for her to call me back, I was told that she might be able to call me. Oh, and they tacked on over $200 in "fees" to my boyfriends bill...

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Great office and great staff. I don't know who gave them the negative review but I had Invisalign with her and the results were excellent. No jaw problems, no pain and its been almost two years. The price was great and the dentist exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Dr. Georgie

Submitted May 12, 2012 | flag

I had braces at this dentist and now I am paying for it with jaw problems that are costing me a lot of money. I would never recommend this dentist to anyone. The bonding I also got done and it does not look great and after a couple of years its already chipping. Please do not waste your time with this dentist.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Very helpful. Cared about my dental health more than their wallet size. That's something I respect a lot. I recommend this dentistry to anyone.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Great office, great staff. Very laid back for a dentist. Honest, they didn't try to sell services. Work was great and pain free. Also great with my kids. My kid didn't even know she had a needle. Highly recommend this office. They really seem to care about your overall health. Also the cosmetic work if you need is great but they will not push it on you. Many friends I know go there and everyone only has great things to say about her office.

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag