Rate Dr. Len R. Ciuffreda

Dr. Len R. Ciuffreda's Ratings

My family and I have been patients of Dr Ciuffreda for about 20 years and his results have been outstanding! His pleasent demeanor and professional staff couldn't be better suited and is only surpassed by the outstanding dental work he performs in painless manner. If you are looking for a great dentist in the central New Jersey look no further than Dr. Ciuffredas' practice in Manalapan NJ

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr.Ciuffreda is a excellent dentist in all aspects in the dental field.I moved here 12 years ago never thought I would find another dentist as the one I left back home. I was very lucky again. The staff is very helpful and caring as well. Dr.Ciuffreda is a rare gem as a person and dentist. There is a one on one when you are in the chair,without any interruptions. The staff is a 5 star as well. Barbara Ann Chirico

Submitted Sept. 22, 2013 | flag

As a long time patient, I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Ciuffreda. He undid an unsightly procedure performed by another dentist, and vastly improved my smile. He is extremely personable and talented--the best!

Submitted July 7, 2013 | flag

Friendly and serene office atmosphere. Staff does try to accomodate personal schedules. Office is very clean. I do like that Dr. Cuiffreda will give various options for treatments (when applicable).

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ciufferda was very patient, care, and friendly. He was very knowledgable and explained everything that I needed to know about my teeth during my first visit. In addition, no pain during novacaine injection (A+ for me). In my lifetime, I have had several dentists and I found him to be one of the best. Also, the staff was very professional and friendly.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Fantastic dentist. Great high tech office. Friendly and helpful staff A+. I would absolutely recommend Dr Ciuffreda!!!

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor, Pleasant staff, great atmosphere!! Have been to him 3 times in the last year and have never waited more than 5 minutes. Explains everything hes going to do before he starts felt nothing. Couldn't be happier with his work!!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

I recently moved to the area and am so glad that I was able to find Dr. Ciuffreda's office for my dental needs. As well as my basic cleaning and exam, Dr. Ciuffreda used a bonding procedure to repair a chipped tooth and another misshapen tooth on very short notice. The staff took so much time and care performing these procedures and making sure that I was 100% satisfied with the end result. The color and the shape look so natural that you could never tell any work was done. I would highly recommend this dentist based on the quality of the end result as well as the friendly, welcoming staff!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag

Great dentist! I really like that Dr. Ciuffreda is very "down to earth" and makes you feel comfortable speaking with him - and comfortable getting your fillings done! He definitely takes time to explain everything and I've been pleased with all the work thats been done.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Extremely thorough explanation of procedure prior to beginning work. Never felt the injection-it was painless. Lost my fear of dentists.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag