Dr. Antony S. J. Amaladoss

Dr. Antony S. J. Amaladoss

Rate Dr. Antony S. J. Amaladoss

Dr. Antony S. J. Amaladoss's Ratings

Wow- I've never felt more understood by such an amazing Dr. / person. Incredibly sincere and truly cares about and wants to help his patients. He is very encouraging and you leave feeling like finally there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I feel blessed to have met this doctor, he's truly a good man.

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

Really knows how to listen and keeps assumptions out of his conversations. Is willing to spend time with patient and family. Gets to know patient, not just diagnosis. Thank you!

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

The best Psychiatrist I have ever seen on an ongoing basis. Attentive, supportive, respectful and extremely competent. After years of unsuccessful treatment for depression, Dr. A identified and treated my undiagnosed ADD. He is a blessing in my life.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

A very dedicated, kind and knowledgeable doctor. You feel respected as a patient and another human being. Up to date with new medications and treatments. A wonderful doctor overall. God bless him!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

I always leave his office in a positive mood. I feel comfortable with him and feel free to be honest. He genuinely cares about his patients and wants to help them. I have seen 4 physiatrists and he is without a doubt the most helpful.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

He is knowledgeable, courteous, and treats you like an equal. He does a fairly comprehensive initial assessment including some pen & paper questionnaires. He is the first Psychiatrist I've ever been to that ordered physical tests before prescribing anything -- to check for physical problems---something all psychiatrists are supposed to do but rarely do.

Submitted July 22, 2012 | flag

One of the best Doctors I have ever seen. Makes you feel comfortable right away and really knows what he is talking about. He is very kind and caring.

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

Really good. Positive and helpful. Diagnosed personality traits in first visit then was good sounding board. Did not prescribe medication until needed. Tried to help with relationships as well as reason for needing help.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

The best! One of the nicest/kindest doctors I've met.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag