Dr. Antony S. J. Amaladoss

Rate Dr. Antony S. J. Amaladoss

Dr. Antony S. J. Amaladoss's Ratings

Negatives- staff is nothing special, not especially friendly or helpful. Not bad, but not amazing. Dr. Amaladoss also does leave you waiting sometimes because he takes his times with patients, which is a good thing, but I couldn't give punctuality a 5 because I have waited 30 mins for my appointment.

Other than that, he is incredible. I have been to 10 doctors and none have made me feel as hopeful as Dr. Amaladoss. He talks about your personality traits and possible physical conditions on your first visit, ordering tests and talking about aspects of your personality possibly contributing to conditions before diagnosing you with prescribing medications which may turn out to be unnecessary. He also prescribes natural supplements, which he strongly believes in. He really gets to know you as a person, not just a patient- truly listening and understanding- clarifying when he is not sure. I would definitely recommend him. In my experience, he is the best psychiatrist in Burlington.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Wow- I've never felt more understood by such an amazing Dr. / person. Incredibly sincere and truly cares about and wants to help his patients. He is very encouraging and you leave feeling like finally there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I feel blessed to have met this doctor, he's truly a good man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Really knows how to listen and keeps assumptions out of his conversations. Is willing to spend time with patient and family. Gets to know patient, not just diagnosis. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

The best Psychiatrist I have ever seen on an ongoing basis. Attentive, supportive, respectful and extremely competent. After years of unsuccessful treatment for depression, Dr. A identified and treated my undiagnosed ADD. He is a blessing in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

A very dedicated, kind and knowledgeable doctor. You feel respected as a patient and another human being. Up to date with new medications and treatments. A wonderful doctor overall. God bless him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][348613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

I always leave his office in a positive mood. I feel comfortable with him and feel free to be honest. He genuinely cares about his patients and wants to help them. I have seen 4 physiatrists and he is without a doubt the most helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][348612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

He is knowledgeable, courteous, and treats you like an equal. He does a fairly comprehensive initial assessment including some pen & paper questionnaires. He is the first Psychiatrist I've ever been to that ordered physical tests before prescribing anything -- to check for physical problems---something all psychiatrists are supposed to do but rarely do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][348611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

One of the best Doctors I have ever seen. Makes you feel comfortable right away and really knows what he is talking about. He is very kind and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][348610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Really good. Positive and helpful. Diagnosed personality traits in first visit then was good sounding board. Did not prescribe medication until needed. Tried to help with relationships as well as reason for needing help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][348609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

The best! One of the nicest/kindest doctors I've met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][348608].votes_count ]]