Dr. Robert M. Goecker

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Robert M. Goecker has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does he use laser on toe fungus?    Email me    Answer it

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 5406280
21/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr.Goecker is my podiatrist and I consider him a doctor' doctor!  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert M."
RID: 2418531
06/09/12 5 5 5 5 There is a reason Dr Goecker and his staff are number 1. Absolutely the best medical experience I have had in 50 years. Very professional, knowledgable, and personable. Dr. Goecker took time with me to explain the cause and solution to my issues. Never once did I feel rushed. Kudos to Dr Goecker and his staff!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $245
RID: 1719222
21/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Goecker is the best podiatrist in our area! I had bunion surgery 3 yrs ago and I would totally recommend him to anyone who has any foot problems!! The cream of the crop!!
RID: 1528327
02/09/11 5 5 5 5 Needed surgery on my foot because of a bad staph infection at the site of a screw. He was awesome. Honest about what to expect and very patient.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 1295793
17/11/10 4 5 5 5 Did a fantastic job on my wife's foot. It was a very complex operation.  Respond
RID: 992013
21/09/09 3 4 5 5 Dr.Goecker was wonderful. He explained everything about my injury and what was required to correct it. He is such a personable doctor and explains everything in layman's terms
RID: 449059
23/11/07 5 5 5 5 He is the best of the best. This town is lucky to have this doctor practicing here.  Respond
RID: 396597
03/09/07 5 5 5 5 He's knowledgable, listens and cares. He knows the answers to problems and is willing to operate to fix them, but he also understands patient's reluctance for surgery.