Rate Dr. Robert M. Goecker

Dr. Robert M. Goecker's Ratings

Dr.Goecker is my podiatrist and I consider him a doctor' doctor!

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

There is a reason Dr Goecker and his staff are number 1. Absolutely the best medical experience I have had in 50 years. Very professional, knowledgable, and personable. Dr. Goecker took time with me to explain the cause and solution to my issues. Never once did I feel rushed. Kudos to Dr Goecker and his staff!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Goecker is the best podiatrist in our area! I had bunion surgery 3 yrs ago and I would totally recommend him to anyone who has any foot problems!! The cream of the crop!!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Needed surgery on my foot because of a bad staph infection at the site of a screw. He was awesome. Honest about what to expect and very patient.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag

Did a fantastic job on my wife's foot. It was a very complex operation.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr.Goecker was wonderful. He explained everything about my injury and what was required to correct it. He is such a personable doctor and explains everything in layman's terms

Submitted Sept. 21, 2009 | flag

He is the best of the best. This town is lucky to have this doctor practicing here.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2007 | flag

He's knowledgable, listens and cares. He knows the answers to problems and is willing to operate to fix them, but he also understands patient's reluctance for surgery.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2007 | flag