Rate Dr. Robert M. Goecker

Dr. Robert M. Goecker's Ratings

Dr.Goecker is my podiatrist and I consider him a doctor' doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

There is a reason Dr Goecker and his staff are number 1. Absolutely the best medical experience I have had in 50 years. Very professional, knowledgable, and personable. Dr. Goecker took time with me to explain the cause and solution to my issues. Never once did I feel rushed. Kudos to Dr Goecker and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1009731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

Dr. Goecker is the best podiatrist in our area! I had bunion surgery 3 yrs ago and I would totally recommend him to anyone who has any foot problems!! The cream of the crop!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1009730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Needed surgery on my foot because of a bad staph infection at the site of a screw. He was awesome. Honest about what to expect and very patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1009729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

Did a fantastic job on my wife's foot. It was a very complex operation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1009728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2010

Dr.Goecker was wonderful. He explained everything about my injury and what was required to correct it. He is such a personable doctor and explains everything in layman's terms

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1009727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

He is the best of the best. This town is lucky to have this doctor practicing here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1009726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2007

He's knowledgable, listens and cares. He knows the answers to problems and is willing to operate to fix them, but he also understands patient's reluctance for surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1009725].votes_count ]]