Rate Dr. Jung S. Lee

Dr. Jung S. Lee's Ratings

The most thorough and caring doctor I have ever had.he discovered a tear in my retina and arraigned for me to have it repaired immediately to prevent further damage.I was totally impressed with the amount of time he spent with his exam and his down to earth persona.If you want to see what a dedicated doctor is go to Dr Lee !

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr Lee for a routine eye exam and he was extremely through. He spent alot of time with my examination to find out that I needed to see a specialist for a condition called Nevus. I am grateful for his findings and the Dr. he sent me to for an extensive exam was just wonderful. I would have never know I had this in my left eye and the specialist has assured me he would keep a watch on it but in the future it will never be anything serious. I appreciate Dr Lee's total concern and care that he gave me. Thank you so much for my very good treatment and care.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lee is a very caring, gentle and knowledgable Doctor. When you are in pain, this is the Ophthalmologist to see. He takes the time to address every question and leaves no stone unturned. I would highly recommend his care.

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

unlike other doctors, he's provided quality care and spent a decent of time going over and explaining my condition. he was very responsive to my questions and made sure I was comfortable. i would recommend him for all eye problems.

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

He is a wonderfully sweet doctor. Definately recommend him for any eye problems that you may be experiencing.

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag