Rate Dr. Oleg Klipitch

Dr. Oleg Klipitch's Ratings

This office has 3 or 4 receptionists; however, I was not able to reach them when I tried to book an appointment. I left a message, but no one called me back the same day. Really unprofessional and disorganised staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

if you need an appointment you'll get it the same day. has the best specialists that he will make see you the next day if it is an emergency. would never go to another doctor. very knowledgeable in sports medicine and does not ask you idiotic questions like other doctors "why do you lift so much weight?" or "why do you do this?". yes, his clinic is a business like anything in this country so dont be surprised by that. however, if you need qualified help you wont care about the business side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

The basic impression of this doctor that he is in it only for money and status.
His business is a well lubed money making machine.
The prescriptions are faxed directly to his pharmacy store in the same building. Never offered to you to shop elsewhere. Hardly competitive prices.
Also, his wife runs a dental clinic there. I was "encouraged" to take my child for a "free" check up.
I found there was an alert on my blood analysis only a year later by accident when I came for another appointment, luckily, with one of his subs.
Most of the time you only see the doctor after his assistant takes all the information and does
an exam.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2536823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I had a chance to work with Dr. Klipich this summer as a part of my residency training. It turned out to be one of the highlights in my medical training. As a fellow graduate of McMaster medical school, Dr. Klipich uses latest medical knowledge and interpersonal skills to provide excellent medical service in a friendly way. The patients are also surrounded by helpful staff and a team of first-rate physicians. In short, I believe Dr. Klipich serves as an example of an excellent family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I have been a patient at Dr OK Medical Centre for about 5 years. Over the years Dr Klipich was able to organize a consulting medical centre staffed with high class specialists. He even organized a center of cardiology. I am a patient of Dr Belsky. She is treating me very professionally, very attentive to my requests. I feel love and kindness towards me from all staff at the clinic. It is also very convenient to have pharmacy on premises. I wish everyone in Toronto to have the same doctors like in Dr OK medical Centre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Doctor Klipitch has been my and my child's family doctor for last 3-4 years. He is exceptionally knowledgeable, professional and caring person. I had experience with at least three family doctors prior to becoming a patient of Dr.Klipitch and without a doubt can say that he is much more superior to any of those doctors that I knew before. He is unbeatable when it comes to the broadness of medical knowledge, quickness of referrals, advanced connections within the medical community and thoroughness of follow-ups. His previous surgical/urological experience from Europe is yet another great asset making him a great choice for any one looking for a reliable family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

He is a very good person, he knows how to deal with any patient. He also explains things in detail and he always tells you which specialist to see, depending on your problem. And also Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Arrogant, unprofessional, impolite, useless person. I do not recommend anybody to waist time and energy for this so called doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

My family members have been patients of Dr. Klipitc for over 4 years. Dr. Klipitc always conducts himself in a professional manner. He is compassionate, patient, and knowledgeable. He is a real Family physician. He gives good advice on ways to maintain good health and provides realistic suggestions to follow. He always listens and doesn't rush trough the appointment. Dr. Klipitc diagnosed my health problem and sent me to see specialist in St. Joseph hospital. Mira

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

As a 2nd year medical student I had a 2 week horizontal elective with Dr Klipitch who runs a busy primary care centre. Dr Klipitch possesses impressive clinical & academic expertise. He doesn't hesitate to explain the fine points of medicine in a friendly & relaxed manner. He closely follows the latest in evidence-based practices & research. Dr Klipitch never rushes the patients. While some problems can be managed in a 7min visit, most require more time to ensure nothing is missed. Dr Klipitch and his admin/assistant staff are fluent in English, Russian, Ukrainian & Polish. There is a positive & congenial atmosphere amongst physicians & staff. Facility is spacious & clean, with modern equipment. Dr Klipitch uses electronic medical record system for efficient & quick transfer of information. Location is very convenient. Dentistry, Pharmacy & Physiotherapy are also on site. In short, everything is done to ensure highest quality of care. It was an excellent learning experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349704].votes_count ]]