Dr. Marisa Marchionda

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Marisa Marchionda

Dr. Marisa Marchionda's Ratings

amazing with small kids..very polite and professional...staff at The Eyeglass Shoppe was very sweet and polite as well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I had a follow up appointment at Lasik in Niagara Falls with Dr. Marchionda. She was very thorough; she took the time to explain my vision questions which left me at ease after the appointment. She was caring and very honest and didn't rush me through. I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Unprofessional staff. Unprofessional doctor. Long wait time. Saw her at specs on pearl.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667378].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Saw her at Specs On Pearl where I get my glasses and she is great. Had to wait a bit but she is very thorough. Really warm, good with kids, and knows what she's doing. Definitely recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][349853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Great experience, great doctor. My eyes are very important to me as I'm sure they are to everyone else, Dr Marchionda took the time to explain things to me and showed the upmost professional attitude when conducting her eye exam. I made the right choice in picking her, all the reviews are were true and then some. Find out for yourself, you will be back on this site confirming these words.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][349851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

I have been to a couple of well known Optometrists in the Burlington area, however Dr. Marchionda is the best Optometrist I’ve ever been to. She was very thorough and took her time answering all of my questions. I made a great decision in choosing Dr. Marchionda. She showed true concern over my well being and I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Marchionda is amazing. I have been going to another optometrist in Burlington for years and recently switched after hearing good reviews from others. She is very friendly, but what impressed me the most is that she is so knowledgeable! She took an interest in my needs and taught me things about my eyes that I never knew before, which adds a lot to her credibility. All around, great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][349849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

My wife and I were both long-overdue for eye exams, and visited Dr. Marchionda based on all of the positive comments we read on this site. We were not disappointed. Dr. Marchionda was extremely competent, knowledgeable and reassuring. She obviously loves her job and has great empathy for her patients. If only the rest of the Health Sciences professionals would try to emulate this woman's sense of caring and thoroughness, we'd all benefit greatly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Marchionda is a fantastic!!! The best eye doctor I have ever been to, and I have been to a few. I would recommend everyone should go to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

Went in for a routine eye exam and she was quite thorough and informative and friendly. I would recommend anyone looking for an optometrist in the area to see Dr. Marchionda.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349846].votes_count ]]