Dr. Marisa Marchionda

Dr. Marisa Marchionda

Rate Dr. Marisa Marchionda

Dr. Marisa Marchionda's Ratings

Saw her at Specs On Pearl where I get my glasses and she is great. Had to wait a bit but she is very thorough. Really warm, good with kids, and knows what she's doing. Definitely recommended.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

Great experience, great doctor. My eyes are very important to me as I'm sure they are to everyone else, Dr Marchionda took the time to explain things to me and showed the upmost professional attitude when conducting her eye exam. I made the right choice in picking her, all the reviews are were true and then some. Find out for yourself, you will be back on this site confirming these words.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

I have been to a couple of well known Optometrists in the Burlington area, however Dr. Marchionda is the best Optometrist I’ve ever been to. She was very thorough and took her time answering all of my questions. I made a great decision in choosing Dr. Marchionda. She showed true concern over my well being and I highly recommend her.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Marchionda is amazing. I have been going to another optometrist in Burlington for years and recently switched after hearing good reviews from others. She is very friendly, but what impressed me the most is that she is so knowledgeable! She took an interest in my needs and taught me things about my eyes that I never knew before, which adds a lot to her credibility. All around, great doctor.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

My wife and I were both long-overdue for eye exams, and visited Dr. Marchionda based on all of the positive comments we read on this site. We were not disappointed. Dr. Marchionda was extremely competent, knowledgeable and reassuring. She obviously loves her job and has great empathy for her patients. If only the rest of the Health Sciences professionals would try to emulate this woman's sense of caring and thoroughness, we'd all benefit greatly.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Marchionda is a fantastic!!! The best eye doctor I have ever been to, and I have been to a few. I would recommend everyone should go to her!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Went in for a routine eye exam and she was quite thorough and informative and friendly. I would recommend anyone looking for an optometrist in the area to see Dr. Marchionda.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Amazing optometrist! Very professional yet still friendly and kind. She explains everything in detail in lame man terms! Dr Marchionda helped me see the world how it should be seen!

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Marchionda is a excellent eye doctor. I am glad to have her as my eye doctor and I wouldn't see anyone else after seeing her. She takes her time and does a very good job.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2012 | flag

she is great I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Submitted May 22, 2011 | flag