Rate Dr. Patricia Jean MacDonald

Dr. Patricia Jean MacDonald's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. McDonald by my GP. I am very happy with her work and professionalism. She is great in taking the time to answer any questions and offers the best recommended strategy for recovery. I would and will recommend her to anyone looking for a surgeon in her line of work. I did call her office across from Royal Columbian Hospital due to a concern I had, and knowing that the receptionist was there and the Dr wasn't, the receptionist did not answer the phone for almost an hour. Overall though, I am extremely happy, feel more confident and comfortable than I did before surgery.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

Bilateral Gynecomastia: I had consulted with multiple surgeons to assess who I was most comfortable with for my procedure. Upon meeting Dr. MacDonald, I knew she was the right person for the job, as she had a thorough knowledge of the procedure and clarified my concerns. She is friendly, approachable, and most importantly, energetic. She did a wonderful job of following me post-operatively and I am pleased with the results thus far. I highly recommend her!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr MacDonald for male breast reduction. Needless to say I am not happy with the results. One breast is disfigured, completely different then the other. The nipple looks really strange. And this is after 2 procedures. I would say her work as left me with an appearance that is totally embarrassing. She said in my last visit the next procedure would be not so easy. But there is no way I would trust her with a 3rd procedure. She has consultations one day a week in the basement of Royal Columbian hospital. The clinic is like a ward, you are screened off from other patients only by drapes. Very strange and completely unprivate. Very poor

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. McDonald performed surgery on my back (twice) and neck for basal cell carcinoma, she was great! So friendly and personable, we chatted the whole time she was doing my surgeries. She explained everything clearly and answered all my questions, followed up as soon as she had my results, loved her, would recommend her to all my family and friends!

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

My son was referred to her due to hand a hand injury from sports. We had complete satisfaction with the visits we had. She is very personable and explained everything well. I would definitely refer this doctor.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

Male breast reduction surgery. Dr Macdonald was very good. She is confident, capable and very knowledgeable. Answered all questions. She did an excellent job. I am pleased with the results.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

i went to Dr McDonald on the recommendation of a friend. I was very nervous about this surgery. I found her to be very professional, knowledgeable, and competent. She set me at ease and gave me the confidence to make my decision. I have been very pleased with the surgery and the followup. I would certainly recommend Dr. McDonald to others.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

Excellent service, care, understanding and support was provided. i would definitely recommend Dr. M

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

called the office, the secretary was very rushed and unwilling to answer basic questions. Not impressed, turning away business for the Dr.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

Dr. MacDonald is a godsend! She has been looking after my facial Basal Cell Carcinomas for years and is a font of information. She is caring and during the excisions she is so upbeat that I almost look forward to the surgery.

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag