Rate Dr. Karen Kranz

Dr. Karen Kranz's Ratings

Dr. Krantz is an excellent counsellor/therapist. She is highly skilled, compassionate, and insightful. I would recommend her for anyone in need of counselling.A rare find.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Karen has helped me tremendously in a very short time and came highly recommended from a friend

Submitted July 8, 2012 | flag

Wonderful. I'd recommend her to anyone, especially those struggling with depression.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Karen is compassionate, smart, attentive and engaged. She has a lot of skill as a therapist and has helped me a great deal. I highly recommend her for individual as well as couple's counseling.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

An amazing and very knowledgeable psychologist; one of the best "listeners"

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

The best. She changes lives for the better. Thank you universe for her.

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Karen Kranz is the best Psychologist that I have ever had. She saw me for a reduced rate while I was finishing nursing school. She has amazing insight and she is so nurturing, kind, and wants you to be all you can in life. She helps equip one with skills to effectively work through problems. I highly recommend her. She is worth every penny!!

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

Karen is extremely helpful, professional and compassionate. She is easy to talk to and provides the right mix of support for where you're at, while lighting the way for positive change.

Submitted May 18, 2010 | flag