Rate Dr. Karen Kranz

Dr. Karen Kranz's Ratings

Karen has helped my wife and I through some very tough times and is always available to talk! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr. Krantz is an excellent counsellor/therapist. She is highly skilled, compassionate, and insightful. I would recommend her for anyone in need of counselling.A rare find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Karen has helped me tremendously in a very short time and came highly recommended from a friend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Wonderful. I'd recommend her to anyone, especially those struggling with depression.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Karen is compassionate, smart, attentive and engaged. She has a lot of skill as a therapist and has helped me a great deal. I highly recommend her for individual as well as couple's counseling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

An amazing and very knowledgeable psychologist; one of the best "listeners"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

The best. She changes lives for the better. Thank you universe for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Karen Kranz is the best Psychologist that I have ever had. She saw me for a reduced rate while I was finishing nursing school. She has amazing insight and she is so nurturing, kind, and wants you to be all you can in life. She helps equip one with skills to effectively work through problems. I highly recommend her. She is worth every penny!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Karen is extremely helpful, professional and compassionate. She is easy to talk to and provides the right mix of support for where you're at, while lighting the way for positive change.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][349968].votes_count ]]