Rate Dr. Bob Reddoch

Dr. Bob Reddoch's Ratings

Great ON provincial coroner in the case of my biological son's recent death. His body was found by the OPP in his residence approximately 5 days after his expiration. Although we have yet to meet in person Dr Bob's apparent forensic medical knowledge, as well as his effective interpersonal and communication skills, excelled in explaining to me what was to be done and what we should be doing to facilitate the processing of the remains of this premature death including autopsy transport and funeral services.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

My husband and I decided to have our son circumsized this past month and we have nothing but respect and gratitude for Dr Reddoch and his staff. The degree of professionalism and the amount of compassion for our concerns throughout the entire process was unbelievably reassuring. We are extremely happy with the end results so if our next child is born a boy, we will most definitely be coming back to Dr Reddoch's clinic!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2013 | flag

Amazing Dr. hands down. I saw him at the Emergency and was so impressed with how thorough he was. Oddly enough the next day my husband was referred to him by our GP. He was so wonderful and helped eased my very nervous husband's mind. The staff is so laid back and comforting. He explained the whole process in lay-man's terms. Cornwall is lucky to have such an outstanding doctor in our community.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

We brought our newborn son to Dr. Reddoch to be circumcised and we were nothing but completely pleased with our experience. Dr. Reddoch and his staff were extremely professional, knowledgeable, but very warm and friendly at the same time. We would highly recommend Dr. Reddoch to other parents looking for a trusted medical professional to perform his delicate procedure and certainly be repeat patients should we have another son.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Reddoch is simply just the best Dr. going.I was seen by Dr.Reddoch in the er back in 2010..He is just amazing.I still to this day call upon him for advice on matters!! he is always there for me.I wish cornwall had more Dr's like him..We need Dr's like this in cornwall.In my eyes he is the best!!!!! He knows his stuff!!

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Reddoch did my vasectomy and was amazing! Really nice and very professional.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

Very proffessional at what he does and to my little boy and my family. I couldn`t ask for a better docter and results.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Reddoch treated my son on several occasions and I can tell you that he is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgable, kind, caring and takes the time to explain. I would recommend him anytime! We are fortunate to have him in ER!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bob is the best. Surely one of the best in the province. Good to have him in the area.

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Reddoch is probably the most amazing Dr. I have ever been to. He is a wealth of knowledge and takes the time to explain my problem to me in plain english. Cornwall should be proud to have such a great Dr. in town.!

Submitted May 17, 2010 | flag