Dr. Jeff McIntyre

Rate Dr. Jeff McIntyre

Dr. Jeff McIntyre's Ratings

Dr. McIntyre is AMAZING! I was super nervous but he was great! He explained things clearly and was very professional and personable at the same time. After YEARS of discomfort in my back and neck and months of headaches I left his office feeling "better" I am every bit confident that I will be back to myself soon. I strongly agree with the other comments of the staff - they are fantastic too :)For anyone who is resisting the Chiropractor because of being scared I HIGHLY recommend Dr. McIntyre!!!

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. McIntyre for many years for headaches and back problems and he is absolutely the very best. I only go now for a quick tuneup whenever needed. If you are hurting in anyway please get a hold of Dr. McIntyre Your life will change forever. Dr. McIntyre is caring and very gentle in everything he does. The staff is very friendly and you are always welcomed with a big smile.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

I have been suffering from severe headaches for over 3 years. Dr.McIntyre started working on my neck and back with regular adjustments. Then he moved onto Graston Technique on the massive scar tissue that resided in my shoulders and neck. He pointed out that I was getting headaches from more than one location. He worked on it weekly....It's been 3 months and I no longer have headaches. He is very personable, caring and very gifted at his work. Words cannot express how grateful I am to him! Also, his staff is unbelievable! They are very warm and welcoming. Another quick point...my husband broke his ankle last summer and ended up having surgery, getting a plate and 7 screws. He suffered with swelling and still had a limp after many months of physio. He was told that he has tendonitis, too! Dr.M did graston on him and now the limp and swelling is almost obsolete! THANK YOU DR.MCINTYRE!

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

If very good at the graston technique, very gentle and accomodating with his patients.

Submitted May 16, 2010 | flag