Rate Dr. Navaaz Saloojee

Dr. Navaaz Saloojee's Ratings

I feel very lucky to have been referred to Dr. Saloojee. He is kind, considerate and listens when you speak.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Saloojee is one best Colits specialist in Ottawa.He is very friendly toward his clients and is huge Harbs fan.

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

I've had several GI doctors over the years, having Crohn's disease. I'm so grateful that I found Dr. Saloojee. He is patient, kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and skilled (made me not hate having a colonoscopy!). To add to the positive experience, it's always a pleasure dealing with his assistant Nathalie. It's rare to have such a pleasant and efficient person as the first contact. They are a great team.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

What every doctor should aspire to be. How wonderful that he teaches interns and residents! I hope they learn not only his medical skills but also his incredible manner. You are one in a million Dr. Saloojee! Nathalie, you are the perfect match for him! Always a complete pleasure to talk to. I consider myself to have won the lottery by having this kind, patient, knowledgeable man as my doctor.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Saloojee for 3 years while I was having GI issues and my experience was incredibly positive. He is extremely patient and always takes the time to answer all of my questions. He seems extremely knowledgeable and is very thorough with his care. He even called me at home out of the blue to let me know that I was a good candidate for a procedure that was recently offered in Toronto by another doctor. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Saloojee, he is the best!

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Saloojee for over 10 years now and I must say that I am very impressed with the care and attention I receive. I have a condition known as Barrett's esophacus and because it is a cancer causing condition, I must have an endoscpy every second year to monitor the progress. He is extremely gentle, calm and does not hesitate to provide all the necessary information when asked. I also have colonoscopy exams every 5 years and for having had an emergency one done by another doctor, I can safely say he is the best. He knows exactly how much sedation to give and makes the whole experience as painless as possible not to say pain FREE. Thank you very much. :)

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

My husband was diagnosed with ulcerated colitis 1year ago and was treated locally until he became very ill and was transferred to Ottawa. Dr. Saloojee took on his case. Our experience with Dr. Saloojee has been 100% positive. He is patient and understanding and always takes the time to answer all of our questions, and we have many. He is very thorough with his care and watches for any changes in condition and is thorough in referring to other specialists when needed. His knowledge is unbelievable and more important is his ability to explain in laymans terms to his patients. Dr. Saloojee has a very calming demeanour and appears to be a humble man. We credit the improvement in my husband's health to the incredible care he has received from Dr. Saloojee. We need more doctors like him.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

He's the man for tummy and upper GI issues in Ottawa. I could of seen another tummy doc earlier but I waited to see what many doctors in eastern Ontario consider to be the best in the business. Great staff and took the minutes to explain the issues that he diagnosed....Ottawa is very, very lucky to have such a compassionate specialist.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

While he is chronically late, his knowledge, professionalism, kindness, good humour and willingness to explain anything that may be unclear or troubling a patient more than make up for it. I've been his patient since 2003 and haven't once regretted it. He respected my wishes to avoid surgery for Crohn's if at all possible and investigated other treatment options leading to me remission for the last 6 years (knock on wood). An excellent Doctor.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2012 | flag

An amazing doctor. Very patient, takes his time with each patient and extremely knowledgeable.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag