Rate Dr. Terry Mah

Dr. Terry Mah's Ratings

I decided to start going to Dr.Mah based on these ratings and am sooo glad I did. I have been to some of the worst dentists out there! He truly is amazing, caring and he communicates excellently!! His staff are very nice and very welcoming!! :) I won't go anywhere else from now on!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Mah for 5 years. He is a breath of fresh air from my last few dentists. He is genuine , calm and a really nice person and listens. I am a very nervous patient but feel comfortable at his office He is very busy but its because he is good. He is always on time - I seldom have to wait at all compared to my last dentist. I feel like I come first. His staff are very nice too. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I am surprised to see how this doctor got such a rating... It is not even close to truth. I was never comfortable at his place for the last 1.5 years... Now I am moving to another clinic to find a better doctor. He is always very busy and does procedures on multiple patients at the same time. Had some bad treatment from doctor. His front office staff was arrogant many times

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I have been 3 different dental clinics in greater van area. Dr. Mah and the staffs are very nice and professionally do the jobs. Three groups that I fear in my life; they are peuple with money, withpower, and anyone at thé dental clinic. However, I feel absolutely no pain, the doctor cares the patient's well being, concern, and any concern before the session begins. I highly recommend Dr. Mah and associates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I've seen about 5 dentists in my life. Terry Mah has been the best by far! The dr. in his staff always take time to explain what happening and why, extremely professional yet make me feel like family :-) I've had other dentists take over a hr plus to do a root canal. Dr Mah 30 min which i appreciate it tough to keep your mouth open for 90 mins. I would definitely recommend Dr Mah

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2345922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr.Terry Mah has been my dentist since I was 4 years old. I am now 26, through the years of going to this practice I have recieved nothing but amazing hospitality. All the staff are very nice and helpful and are always suggesting ways I can better my dental care. I feel that they genuinely care about me and my health wich is refreshing from most practitioners in any type of medical field really. I can tell that the staff have a very close relationship, almost like a family and I feel like they care for their patients like family aswell. I can assure that I will be going to this practice for years to come and look forward to one day bringing my own children in aswell. If you're looking for a family orientated dentist with genuine, honest and hardworking staff I would highly recommend Dr.Terry Mah

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][350404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Have had Dr. Mah as my dentist for years, he is great. Can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][350403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Dr. Terry Mah is a very good dentist as well as his staff. They 're all polite and friendly. He's my dentist for 24 years now and i never have a problem with them.I will strongly recommend Dr.Terry Mah to all of my friends and other family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][350402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

I've been with Terry Mah for 14 years, and have no regrets.The staff at Doctor Mah's office is very accommodating, understanding, and I always feel like the patient comes first. I will continue to use Doctor Mah, and highly recommend him to all my friends. Hope this review helps everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][350401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Dr. Terry Mah and his staff are all true professionals. Dr Mah is wonderfully funny and a very kind and compassionate person as well. The equipment is all state of the art and the staff are all fast and efficient. I have always been nervous in a dental office, but now I actually enjoy going to the dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][350400].votes_count ]]