Rate Dr. Peter J. Lipton

Dr. Peter J. Lipton's Ratings

He is a bully bordering on abusive. He insulted my intelligence, didn't listen to anything I said, and insisted that I not take medicine that was working for me and pushed medicine that made me feel worse. I wouldn't send my least-liked acquaintance to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I just found this rating site and wanted to advise other folk.Don't think he was willing to help with me.I can't take statins and after taking per his advise, Zieta and got the same painful muscle problems.I stoped taking them and went to see him for what to do now. He said well just have to suffer the muscle pain.If I won't take a statin or loose 35 lbs then I will have a heart attack or stroke!!! I was shocked he pulled out this old what not to each list and said well lets make your Oct. appt. This was July!! so I said Are you sure I will sttill be alive???> I changed Dr and he is really helped me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1010064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Did not care for his "attitude". His office was dirty and he and his staff welooked like the needed a good bath. Obviously, I will "Never" go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1010063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

Dr. Lipton is thorough, listens well, and responds well. He is calm and offers reasonable assurances and advice. We find him to be an excellent, knowledgeable and very capable physician. We are happy to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1010062].votes_count ]]