Rate Dr. Gregg L. Friedman

Dr. Gregg L. Friedman's Ratings

This guy is very good. He always runs on time and I have never had to wait when I come to see him. Also, they have Saturday hours which is good because I do not have to miss my work. Doc is cool guy and I recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I like this Doc because he seen me the same day that I called him for my first appointment and he never keeps me waiting when I come into his office. Also, he give me free samples of my pills which is great. Great Doc, Great office. 5 Star

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

He Help me when I come to this country. He very good Doctor for me. God Bless to Dr Friedman and thank for helps that he give me. He good persons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I found Gregg L. Friedman MD on rateMD's and he is wonderful. He is easy to talk to and he helped my bipolar mood swings. Thank you rateMD's for helping me locate this Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I seen Gregg L. Friedman MD for my depression and I likes him. He helped me certify my emotional therapy dog. I likes him a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I saw Gregg L. Friedman MD following the death of my husband and he was the best. I give him a great review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I give Gregg L. Friedman MD a 5 star rating. He is a LGBT Friendly Psychaitrist and super kind to LGBT people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Gregg L. Friedman MD gets an A++ rating from me for helping to get me on a new medicine for my ADHD. He has been excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Gregg L. Friedman MD is the best Psychiatrist that I have found in Miami. He has been super nice to me and my family. He helped me get through a rough time in my life. 5 Stars for Gregg L. Friedman MD for his kindness toward me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Gregg L. Friedman MD is excellent for Panic Attacks. He quickly got my attacks under control and he is always friendly to me on my visits. He listens to all my questions and I like that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351190].votes_count ]]