You may also like

Rate Dr. Gregg L. Friedman

Dr. Gregg L. Friedman's Ratings

I love this Doctor for 2 reasons. First, his office always runs on time without any wait for appontments, second, the Doc always returns my calls even on Sundays. I recommend this office and like them a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

His Office is far from my house but it is worth the drive to see him. He always gets me my medicine for free which is helpful. His office is open on Saturday which is good because I do not have to miss work. Overall very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Doc is sweet man. Office is pet friendly. Doc got my dog certified as a Therapy pet for my condo. Great service. No hassles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I seen him for anxiety after my divorce and he is the best. Thank you for helping me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

This guy is very good. He always runs on time and I have never had to wait when I come to see him. Also, they have Saturday hours which is good because I do not have to miss my work. Doc is cool guy and I recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I like this Doc because he seen me the same day that I called him for my first appointment and he never keeps me waiting when I come into his office. Also, he give me free samples of my pills which is great. Great Doc, Great office. 5 Star

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

He Help me when I come to this country. He very good Doctor for me. God Bless to Dr Friedman and thank for helps that he give me. He good persons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I found Gregg L. Friedman MD on rateMD's and he is wonderful. He is easy to talk to and he helped my bipolar mood swings. Thank you rateMD's for helping me locate this Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I seen Gregg L. Friedman MD for my depression and I likes him. He helped me certify my emotional therapy dog. I likes him a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I saw Gregg L. Friedman MD following the death of my husband and he was the best. I give him a great review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541333].votes_count ]]