Rate Dr. Gregg L. Friedman

Dr. Gregg L. Friedman's Ratings

I seen Gregg L. Friedman MD for my depression and I likes him. He helped me certify my emotional therapy dog. I likes him a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I saw Gregg L. Friedman MD following the death of my husband and he was the best. I give him a great review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I give Gregg L. Friedman MD a 5 star rating. He is a LGBT Friendly Psychaitrist and super kind to LGBT people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Gregg L. Friedman MD gets an A++ rating from me for helping to get me on a new medicine for my ADHD. He has been excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Gregg L. Friedman MD is the best Psychiatrist that I have found in Miami. He has been super nice to me and my family. He helped me get through a rough time in my life. 5 Stars for Gregg L. Friedman MD for his kindness toward me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Gregg L. Friedman MD is excellent for Panic Attacks. He quickly got my attacks under control and he is always friendly to me on my visits. He listens to all my questions and I like that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Gregg L. Friedman MD has been wonderful. He got me on a new medication for my depression and he is easy to talk to. I like him because he always answers my phone calls. I give Gregg L. Friedman MD a 5 Stars rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Gregg L. Friedman MD is a great Doctor. He helped me during a difficult time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][351188].votes_count ]]