Rate Dr. Darin Ward

Dr. Darin Ward's Ratings

This was our first visit and it was the best orthodontic visit we have ever had. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

The office is professional, yet fun and welcoming. The staff are amazing, kind and helpful. I very much recommend Dr. Darin's office to all looking to have a fantastic smile! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Ward and his staff are wonderful. The office has a nice atmosphere and is very comfortable to be in. Thank you for being great at what you all do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Darin Ward's response
We are glad you have had a pleasant experience! We do our best to make everyone feel at home in our office. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! -Darin J. Ward, Orthodontist and Chief Dishwasher

Submitted March 14, 2015

Everyone is very pleasant. Only once in a year and a half, with 2 kids in braces, have we waited for our appointment. Staff was very apologetic & gave the kids gift cards. My only negative, if the doctor wants to see us in 4 weeks, we can't get an appointment for 6-8 weeks. However, there are only so many hours in the day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

This was our first visit and it was a positive experience. Dr . Darin and his staff put my daughter at ease. We had an appt before school which was great. He was professional, punctual and kind. He is very community minded as we were able to thank him for the season tickets my son won for the okotoks oilers at a free community skate we attended in the summer. Our family really enjoyed this prize.....so a big official thank you to Dr. Darin and his team at okotoks orthodontics!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

The best in the west, keep up the good work- very nice people

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2738931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

A continually pleasant experience for the 3 family members we have in Orthodontic treatment with Dr. Darin and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2738334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Fantastic service as usual. My daughter was completely at ease having her braces installed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Darin and his team have been excellent at every visit, I am very satisfied with my orthodontics treatment. Dr.Darin is very helpful and explains things thoroughly. I highly recommend his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

The atmosphere was very friendly and very calming.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727233].votes_count ]]