Rate Dr. Darin Ward

Dr. Darin Ward's Ratings

Dr. Darin is funny and extremely helpful and kind. He's very experienced too. Recommend seeing him if you're looking into getting braces, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr Darin , great personality ! Great Doctor. He is very helpfull and honest!
He is kind and good with kids and parent.
I recomend to visit DR Darin and prove for your self.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Love the office - love the staff !! Always such a happy place to walk into ...... We are so happy we chose this office when we moved recently !!!!! Happy Happy Happy :))

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Ward is one of the funniest and most personable people we have met in the work world. He has made the experience of braces and appointments enjoyable for both of my children. He explains what he is doing and what results to expect. He and his staff have created a positive atmosphere in the office that put people at ease. I would pick Okotoks Orthodonist all over again!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Every time I go in for an appointment I feel like I'm being greeted by friends! The vibe is so warm and friendly that you don't really mind the braces anymore! Which are giving me great success so far

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

The work that Dr. Ward is doing to my teeth is amazing. My smile has been something that has caused a drop in my self-esteem for many years, but now, even with my braces on, I can smile proudly and that is all down to Dr. Ward and his amazing team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

It is a modern office with friendly courteous staff. Not convenient if you live in north Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

As much as I dreaded having braces as an adult , Dr darin and his team made it as painless as possible. 18 months later, I have a smile that I'm proud of. Dr Darin and his team were very efficient, answered all my questions and helped me get through the process easily. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Excellent first visit. Was very happy with Dr. Darin and his staff. My son and I were made to feel very welcome. Everything was explained in great detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Both my son and I are very pleased with the service and information provided by Dr. Ward and his staff. It is very comforting to know that we are in their best interest. I will be taking all of my kids here for assessment and treat,net if needed 😊

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623798].votes_count ]]