Rate Dr. Darin Ward

Dr. Darin Ward's Ratings

Dr. Ward and his staff are wonderful. The office has a nice atmosphere and is very comfortable to be in. Thank you for being great at what you all do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Everyone is very pleasant. Only once in a year and a half, with 2 kids in braces, have we waited for our appointment. Staff was very apologetic & gave the kids gift cards. My only negative, if the doctor wants to see us in 4 weeks, we can't get an appointment for 6-8 weeks. However, there are only so many hours in the day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

This was our first visit and it was a positive experience. Dr . Darin and his staff put my daughter at ease. We had an appt before school which was great. He was professional, punctual and kind. He is very community minded as we were able to thank him for the season tickets my son won for the okotoks oilers at a free community skate we attended in the summer. Our family really enjoyed this prize.....so a big official thank you to Dr. Darin and his team at okotoks orthodontics!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

The best in the west, keep up the good work- very nice people

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2738931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

A continually pleasant experience for the 3 family members we have in Orthodontic treatment with Dr. Darin and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2738334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Fantastic service as usual. My daughter was completely at ease having her braces installed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Darin and his team have been excellent at every visit, I am very satisfied with my orthodontics treatment. Dr.Darin is very helpful and explains things thoroughly. I highly recommend his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

The atmosphere was very friendly and very calming.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

The staff at Okotoks orthodontist is very friendly, the wait for your appointment is never very long, and everyone their knows about the stuff they are giving/selling you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Extremely unprofessional and full of himself. We took our son for a consultation after reading all the raving reviews. Should not have wasted our time or believed all the hype from friends.
Susan S

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2713553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr. Darin Ward's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We take it very seriously and to heart. I apologize for your negative experience. We do our best to make everyone feel welcome at their visits, to listen and find out what their concerns and give them options that fit into their schedule and budget to reach their goals. We respect everyone's time and want to make sure they have a positive experience. I wish you the best and know that you are always welcome at Okotoks Orthodontics. - Darin J Ward Orthodontist and chief dishwasher at Okotoks Orthodontics

Submitted Feb. 8, 2015