Rate Dr. Darin Ward

Dr. Darin Ward's Ratings

My daughter has been going her for six months now and she loves it, Dr. Ward and his staff are extremely friendly. As soon as we walk through the front door we are treated like family, should any other of my children need orthodontic care this is where we will go!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

Both my kidlets have been in to see Dr. Ward, and we absolutely love everyone at the office. Everyone has been helpful, kind and friendly. We are extremely happy with the service especially when we need SOS appointments. Dr. Ward has been fantastic and great with both kids. our treatment plan is going great! THANK YOU!! : -) we would highly recommend the office to anyone needing Ortho.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Such an amazing experience for our family. They made a stressful situation very positive, and fun.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Ward. Our little girl was struggling with speech due to a crossbite that no one else would consider helping with at such a young age before Okotoks Orthodontics. Now she is catching up and a happier little one.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

In two years of visits Dr. Darin and his staff are always on time, friendly, professional and smiling. Th up front, all included pricing is very helpful, there have never been any surprises! Would definitely recommend Okotoks Orthodontics!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Always greated with a smile. Visits are great and leave happy.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ward and his staff are very helpful and accommodating. It is clear that Dr. Ward cares about the person and not just the person's teeth. :)

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i
will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my email address([email protected])
Thanks Jennifer.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Everything was great as usual. Keep up the good work..

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Very smart staff and Doctor I leftmfeeling very informed about my sons issues.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag