Rate Dr. Darin Ward

Dr. Darin Ward's Ratings

Dr. Ward and his staff are phenomenal! I'm so glad I brought my daughter to Okotoks Orthodontics for a second opinion! My daughter loves it there! Jaime&Ainslee

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

We love going to Okotoks Orthodontics! Everyone is so friendly, the appointments are quick and easy and Dr Ward is fabulous!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Amazing team !

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Very happy with the results my son is getting with his retainers. Great staff & office environment. Would recommend Dr. Ward to anyone who needs orthodontic work.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ward and his staff take great care in making you as comfortable and informed as possible. The office has great atmosphere and every patient is treated just as well as the next.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr.Ward and his staff are always punctual. As soon as we arrive we are being called to the back. All of the staff greet us with a smile and make us feel welcome and comfortable. I love that Dr. Ward gave us all of the information that we required to make an educated decision around my son's treatment and we never felt like we were being pressured into making a certain decision. I would highly recommend Dr. Ward for anyone, young or not so young, needing an orthodontist.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Our experience with Dr. Ward and his staff has always been friendly, professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and generally prompt. My child feels very comfortable on her visits. Clara H.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Great staff, no pressure to use services at their office, great with kids Always available to answer questions