Rate Dr. Lisa C. Butler

Dr. Lisa C. Butler's Ratings

First time seeing Dr. Butler and it was the worse experience ever! She seemed like I was bothering her with my questions and even told me "I have too many things going on" and also rolled her eyes quite a few times on me. She did not want to prescribe me some of the medications I have been put on from previous dr. Bottom line one is that I would not recommend her. She's not compassionate and just seems not to care about her patients any more. She seems burn out and kind of robotish. Did not eve day "hello" or "good bye"... terrible people skills.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Been seeing this doctor for over a year, and I'm about to find someone new. She seems overwhelmed or burned out, which shows itself with her seeming to be bothered w/my questions, not asking enough questions of me when I tell her something's going on, and just an overall sense I get that she wants me out of there as soon as possible, by her addressing my problems with too-casual of an attitude/lack of interest. If you only have minor issues(like a cold, allergy, etc.) or extreme issues (like an obvious tumor), she seems fine, but anything in-between, I think she kind of would just rather ignore. One of my impressions is that maybe it's because it will take more paperwork than she thinks it's worth. Dr. Butler's medical assistant, Brenda, has better bedside manner than the doctor herself does. She doesn't even say goodbye due to busyness. You probably already figured this out, but she also doesn't say when to come back if the problem doesn't clear up. I think she's hoping you won't. :/

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Very knowledgeable, on time, and friendly. Very easy to talk to and handles everything with easy and humor.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

I like Dr. Butler, both she and staff are friendly. HOWEVER, this is a very busy office, and/or seems to be disorganized because they have trouble staying on top of things and following through with referrals, test results, other stuff you're waiting for. There are patient charts stacked everywhere and I wonder why they aren't all (or most) in a locked filing cabinet. I have called back multiple times to follow up on something, which is annoying to have to do that. The end result is that my referrals (and thus, medical care) get delayed for weeks at a time. :/

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing this doctor for years. I actually hesitate going because she is rude and non caring. Really is time to see another doctor.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr Butler has been my MD for years. She is the best. After moving I changed doctors, only to go back to Lisa and drive the distance. A good doctor is so hard to find.

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag

Very good clinician, who also listens to her patients. Makes very good referrals to specialists.

Submitted May 19, 2008 | flag

I FIND DR BUTLER TO BE AN EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, CARING, PATIENT DOCTOR,WITH A WILLINGNESS AND ABILITY TO CONVEY BOTH UNDERSTANDABLE INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION ABOUT PATIENT CONDITION, TREATMENT PLANS, PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS, ETC.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2007 | flag