Rate Dr. Leah Wittenberg

Dr. Leah Wittenberg's Ratings

Dr. Wittenberg and her staff are excellent! Dr Wittenberg is very supportive and understands the healing power of a positive doctor patient interaction. Definitely someone you want on your team! Be sure to keep up with her because she packs a lot of power and information into the time that she has available with each patient !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Okay ,so sometimes you have to allow a couple of hours from start to finish depending what your treatment for that day is but there are times when I have been in and out in about 40 minutes. But doctor Wittenberg is a wonderful doctor,Knows her stuff and carries it all off with lots of good humour.I trust her completely and wouldn't trade her for anything.
Catherine Sth.Surrey

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Omg. How many patients is she seeing in such a limited time? Every time I drive my dad it is 2 hours and more. Whoever runs the office is doing a terrible job stealing a lot of patients' valuable time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

This clinic is very busy and Dr. Wittenberg is definitely busy as well. I do find her talks at a very fast speed but clear. She's very thorough and friendly with big smile, very knowledgable and willing to listen to my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Expect to wait, it's like the emergency room down there. Dr. Wittenberg is a busy busy doctor. I think she does care, but she needs to see so many people. Can't imagine how many hours she must work every week. Just be assertive to get the answers you need, don't expect her to give you loads of time, she has an emergency room to attend to...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I have been to see her a couple times for a treatment then follow-up. My appointments were early in the morning but my average wait was still around an hour and half.
While she does seem to know her stuff, she comes off as very arrogant and has no sense of patient care. She treats her patients like a production line, getting people in and out as fast as possible, shrugging off serious questions like they're irrelevant and a waste of her time. She speaks a mile-a-minute, saying stuff while examining you like "That's funky! Are you a worrier?" so you don't have time to fully process the information and will just go with what she says.
The final straw for me was, in the follow-up appointment after the treatment involving shining a laser in my eye, she asked if I was seeing flashes and spots. I responded no but since the treatment I have times where my eye is actually quite sore. Her response to this was (this is word-for-word): "I don't care about that. Should I care about that?", then she threw me a bottle of eye drops and tore off to the next patient!
I will NEVER go back there! Will do my best to make sure no one I know will go there! And am seriously considering filing a formal complaint!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I have had a number of eye problems that Dr. Wittenberg has helped me with, that required a large number of visits. I live far away (about 10 hours travel time including a ferry ride). She has always been a pleasure to accommodate this in her appointments. She has always been extremely helpful and caring. If I could switch to someone closer, I don't think I would, it is worth it to see her! I trust her totally, hard as it is when its as valuable as your eyesight! I am a big fan of Dr. Wittenberg. I laughed when I read other reports that she talks fast. Because she does. But its not that she's rushing you or anything. I expect she talks that way outside the office too! I REALLY like her! Thanks for everything, Dr. W.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2346045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Wittenberg is wonderful. I was referred to her for a detached retina. She saw me in the office on a Saturday morning and sent me to the hospital for immediate surgery to repair it. She saw me in the office on Sunday for followup. She put me at ease right away and explained how she was going to fix my problem, what the risks were and what I could expect as I recovered. She is very personable, has a great sense of humour and knows her stuff. My whole experience with her was a positive one. She does speak very quickly, so listen carefully. She took time to answer all my questions and concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

She is amazing, but most people already know this. I have come to realize that most of the negative responses of her mention quick speech. I'm sorry for all who think she speaks too quickly, but that just means your brain can't process her words quickly enough! That's all there is to it, your brain is slow if you can't understand quickly spoken sentences, don't insult her if that's the only thing you're going to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr leah is very positive and good doctor im happy to have her as my doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352331].votes_count ]]