You may also like

Rate Dr. Leah Wittenberg

Dr. Leah Wittenberg's Ratings

Be prepared to be kept waiting up to 2 hours before they see you. Doctor good but not worth the frustration.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

She is a brilliant eye surgeon - she gave me my eyesight back! VERY BUSY office but then with such a high quality doctor it is to be expected. She does not waste time, very fast and to the point and focused.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Love her! She's so funny, love how she greets everyone 'hey trouble'! She's definitely a gift!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Fast but patient. Willing to listen and really good at explaining the situation. I have only seen her once but fully intend to keep this doctor as I think she is a gift. Although I have a serious condition, I left feeling really good about myself.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Love her! She has recently changed her process for seeing patients (in Abbotsford at least) that seems to have cut the wait time down a lot. I was given 2 appointments a week apart. The first one, I was in and out in 15 minutes, the second was abut 40 minutes. She is fast moving and entertaining. I've found if you engage her in conversation, she is more than willing to take the time to chat. Otherwise, she is onto the next patient. That said, I never feel lack of care or attention, she just operates at high speed! Top notch doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

very helpful and nice, she told me what was wrong with me

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Wittenberg and her staff are excellent! Dr Wittenberg is very supportive and understands the healing power of a positive doctor patient interaction. Definitely someone you want on your team! Be sure to keep up with her because she packs a lot of power and information into the time that she has available with each patient !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Okay ,so sometimes you have to allow a couple of hours from start to finish depending what your treatment for that day is but there are times when I have been in and out in about 40 minutes. But doctor Wittenberg is a wonderful doctor,Knows her stuff and carries it all off with lots of good humour.I trust her completely and wouldn't trade her for anything.
Catherine Sth.Surrey

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Omg. How many patients is she seeing in such a limited time? Every time I drive my dad it is 2 hours and more. Whoever runs the office is doing a terrible job stealing a lot of patients' valuable time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

This clinic is very busy and Dr. Wittenberg is definitely busy as well. I do find her talks at a very fast speed but clear. She's very thorough and friendly with big smile, very knowledgable and willing to listen to my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550274].votes_count ]]