Dr. Sarah P. Azad

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 15/06/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Sarah P. Azad has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sarah" to "Sarah P."
RID: 2579566
07/03/13 3 4 2 1 I thought Dr. Azhad was very good. He staff tries too hard to be super nice but not really. Now, as my case was getting more difficult, I realiced how little she knows about the services she offers. Among others, she assured to me that I had a brain tumor without clinic evidence and her stuberness of not removing a device from my uterus despite my extreme bleeding. That attitud caused me anemia and a very poor life quality while I descovered it and how to fix it. Her office forgot to send my insurance info to a lab which charged the studies directly to me after 1 year of not hearing from her office. Going back to my supposed tumor, it took about 3 weeks after I did an MRI to hear from her. I panicked thinking I had a tumor and, when she called to say I was fine (after me calling almost everyday to see if she could give me the results) she said that she dd not call sooner because as I was fine, it was not her priority to inform me. Well, it was my priority for me to know my results.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 2239753
12/06/12 5 5 5 5 We found Dr. Azad through a referral from my previous Gyn. I needed a hysterectomy because my sister was diagnosed with cancer and I wasn't taking any risks. Dr. Azad took time and tried to talk me out of it, but she respected my decision, which I really appreciate. Even better, the whole thing was done with four little incisions and laparoscopy. I went home the next day and we're going hiking tomorrow, just over a week from my surgery. I feel so great!
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1646887
29/11/11 5 5 5 5 excellent, patient doctor. i am very happy to have found her.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1163576
05/05/10 5 4 5 5 My experience when I go to Dr. Azad is good overall. I’ve seen a lot of obgyn previously, and Dr. Azad is the best doctor I’ve ever found. She keeps me informed of what I need to know, she’s very careful and gentle, and she’s super nice. Her staff is very friendly and helpful. I don’t wait a long time in their office to get an appointment because they never overbook. . I am very happy with Dr. Azad, and I would recommend her to all my friends and family.
Paid (or co-pay): $150