Rate Dr. Mark T. Kan

Dr. Mark T. Kan's Ratings

Dr. Kan is a very caring and pragmatic doctor. He won't push for any unnecessary procedures or work done. I usually don't have to wait to be seen by Dr. Kan, which is great. Dr. Kan also helped me achieve a viable pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I have been dealing with infertility for 5 years and have used 2 other fertility specialist. It wasn't until I went to Dr. Kan that I really felt like my situation mattered and that he was going to do all that he could to make mine and my husbands dream come true. We did 2 rounds of IVF and the first one was not successful but the way that Dr. Kan handled it was so special to me. He personally makes his phone calls to check up on you and really makes the efforts to show that you matter. We have been fortunate to of had our second IVF work and we are now pregnant with Twins!Dr. Kan and his staff have been wonderful all along the way. I have never had this type of experience in a Dr.'s office and I can sincerely say that he is the best all around from knowledge to bedside manner. His staff is just as fabulous! If you want special attention and a calm environment during a stressful time you really cannot go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Excellent doctor who I highly recommend to anyone. Wonderful experience the entire way through!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Kan and his fellowship at the prestigious Cornell IVF program at Cornell University in New York had impressed me from the start. His brilliance, professionalism, warmth and intuitive knowledge has proven unmatched. I am in my forties and in just four months I became pregnant! I am now 10 weeks pregnant with a healthy pregnancy and will use Dr. Kan again for my second baby. His staff was always considerate and caring and I never waited more than 5 minutes for any of my appointments. I can't express the unwavering confidence I feel about Dr. Kan. I recommend him highly. Five Stars All The Way! Brilliant Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I had the best experience with Doctor Kan. I found him to be very knowledgeable, helpful and willing to try procedures before giving up. Thanks to Doctor Kan, I have beautiful twin daughters born in 2008 via donor egg. I had two embryos implanted and found myself pregnant with twins. I am very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2010

I have a very positive experience with Dr, Kan and his staff. They are very considerate and knowledeable. The doctor spends his time with me and answered my questions with details. He always returns my call and make me feel hopeful and at ease. Everytime I have an appointment, I leave the clinic happily and in good mood. This is exactly what I need in my fertitlity doctor. I have terrible experience with another doctor. But Dr. Kan is wonderful, I am glad I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

BEWARE of this place!!!! They are completely the worst people to deal with! Doctor and staff don't even want to deal with your questions and always give short answers and make you repeat yourself over and over again to get one little answer. DOCTOR EVEN SAID HE DOESNT KNOW WHY HIS TREATMENT DID NOT WORK AND DIDNT GIVE ME ANY ANSWER! They trick you into taking blood tests and at the end tell you you have to pay over $500 because it was never included in part of your treatment you already spend over $1000 on! They are nice only if you have extra cash to throw away! After doing expensive tests like laporoscopy and IUI treatments and HSG once the doctor hands you over to your OB they dont even want to deal with you and refuse to answer any questions not even if you have an emergency happen!!! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO THIS PLACE!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352490].votes_count ]]