Rate Dr. Mark T. Kan

Dr. Mark T. Kan's Ratings

Wonderful! Dr. Kan and his staff are amazing. They helped us through a challenging time in our lives by being incredibly professional, knowledable and kind. Thanks to him we have a beautiful child and another one on the way. They are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Dr. Kan and his staff are amazing. This is my second time going through a fresh cycle of invitro and it was so different with Dr. Kan. He was so understanding and helpful. I never felt rushed. Both Danielle and April (nurses) were super nice as well. Front girl Michelle was very sweet. Overall i had a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Kan & his staff are wonderful. He has helped us with getting pregnant with our first beautiful daughter, and another one on the way! We couldn't be happier with the amazing care & overall services. Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

My husband and I are currently starting our 2nd round of IVF with Dr. Kan. From the beginning, I have felt comfortable with Dr.Kan. During the initial consultation, he took the time to listen to both of us and my issues with endometriosis. He came up with some ideas and then he examined me. Now I will warn you that once you are on the table, you will be charged for the ultrasound they do. Duh! Either way, I've had nothing but great service and personal calls from the office staff. They are flexible to work with and very informative. Many friends of mine leave their current doctors if the 1st round doesn't work. I chose not to do that. I still believe that Dr.Kan is going to help us achieve our goal of having a baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Always punctual and didnt give up on me! Would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2012

If you are considering consulting with a Reproductive Endocrinologist for infertility issues, please look no further. Dr. Kan is a wonderful doctor that is very knowledgeable and skilled. If you are able to become pregnant, Dr. Kan can help you. He is also very pragmatic in his approach to determining the specific issue you may have, and he wastes no time in getting his patients started on the journey. His office is in a great location and is very accomodating with scheduling and has very easy parking. My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Kan. Good Luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Amazing...professional, confidential and caring! The staff was wonderful and Dr. Kan always took his time explaining every detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Exceptional experience!! Always on time, took the time to answer questions, quick response time, easy appointments (never had to wait more than 5 minutes)! Loved that we always saw Dr. Kan .. not a NP/PA or an ultrasound tech, always him. We will be forever grateful!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Dr. Kan has always been there for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

We really liked and highly recommend Dr. Kan. Both he and his staff were always available and friendly. We chose Dr. Kan over a few other Dr’s that we met, because he seemed knowledgeable, had a great background and training and was willing to spend the time with us to discuss our options. We saw Dr. Kan for 2 years. During that time, he performed a few surgeries on me to correct issues that would have prevented me from becoming pregnant. These surgeries went smoothly and recovery was quick. We went through quite a few IVF cycles, where I did get pregnant a few times, but as I knew before we went into this, at my age, my old eggs were an issue. At each juncture, we discussed next steps and what would make sense for us to have a viable pregnancy. We are currently pregnant with twins and are extremely excited.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352498].votes_count ]]