Rate Dr. Joel Werier

Dr. Joel Werier's Ratings

Great sense of humor, Knowledgeable, Easy going. He did my Surgery about 10 years ago and I would praise him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Empathetic, sense of humour, kind and extremely helpful. His staff is as knowledgeable and helpful as he is. I am still alive and walking 9 years later thanks to the support of Dr. Werier and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Best Dr Ever...saved my son's life...forever grateful!!! I would recommend him to everyone...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2346082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

The way he conducts his service is extremely unorganized. He wanted to change my procedure right as they were rolling me to go into the OR! I have felt more pain after dealing with Dr. Werier than I had before he operated. Not only did I have complications with losing feeling in my leg and extreme amounts of blood lost, he sent me home from emergency by myself and only prescribed me with 4 pain medications after I had complained of extreme pain a month later. My parents were not very pleased with him at all. It's been a year later and still nothing has been solved to why I am having this much pain. His secretary on the other hand is very nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

-Very knowledgable in the subject matter and was able to bring in the seniormost radiologist to support his NCCN protocol approach to oncology. A personable medical practioner who is keen to understand and talk directly to the issue at hand, mindful of the quagmire and quack fixes he rises above all and openly offers to invite other related medical practioners into the health matter. We were relived to see this especially given the nonsense on the the web and stories of how the system operates. Hope this helps.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

While very encouraging, we always felt he was being straight up with us as we were dealing with some tough stuff. He does have an excellent sense of humor, listened to and answered our many cancer-related questions, and my wife was up and walking just hours after a very complicated four hour surgery, with no pain according to her. The nurses say he's "brilliant" and they should know. You'll be lucky if you're his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

I recommend Dr.Werier because he is very intelligent and talented doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

He also performs surgical oncology, we are thankful for that! He's a no-nonsense guy, to the point, and a wonderful sense of humour. Ask for him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

He is easy going and knowledgeable. From what we saw he was respectful to the staff training with him and fully included them in our assessments and follow ups.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

Very smart doctor who puts great care and compassion to the patient. Great sense of humour. Five Stars... !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][352983].votes_count ]]