Rate Dr. Roger J. McSharry

Dr. Roger J. McSharry's Ratings

Dr. McSharry is this asthmatic's choice. He gives careful consideration to patient's concerns. Since I am a well managed asthma patient, it is rare for me to have to put off care, for an acute asthma attack, by visiting the office every single time. I simply make a call & talk to his nurse, giving symptoms and medication needs. Dr. McSharry gets to know you, so that he knows what he can trust about you. It's definitely a trust/trust relationship. Since Dr. McSharry became my sole asthma doctor, I have managed my asthma, and I'm a diabetic, which requires a meticulous medication regimen. Dr. McSharry and staff have earned my trust. It's hard to find a greater asthma doctor. Dr. McSharry is my best choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353040].votes_count ]]