Rate Dr. Aubrey Uretsky

Dr. Aubrey Uretsky's Ratings

I was so fortunate to be referred to Dr. Uretsky. He performed my ablation and was truly amazing during the entire process. He took the time to answer al of my questions, had an amazing bedside manner on the day of the procedure and demonstrated caring and compassion both before and after the procedure. He really is an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

He is very gentle, kind and makes you feel like he cares. Went out of his way to stay and deliver my daughter. Easy going and funny during delivery. Doesn't create extra worry through pregnancy but will always answer questions and reassure me. The kind of person you want your OB to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

doctor is quick, he didn’t listen to my concerns, he didn’t care. I don’t recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641621].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

doctor is over confident and is not able to explain any complicated advanced topics properly, he is quick to make decision. I am glad i went back to family doctor to get second opinion from another gynecologist. I DO NOT recommend this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr Uretsky is SOO easy to talk to! He had more confidence in me going through surgery and questions about the ability to get pregnant than I did! He is always ready to answer any question and easy to accommodate! He never seems to get too uptight about anything and says it as it is!!! I couldn't ask for a better OBGYN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Horrible physician, mis-diagnosed me and I ended up in emergency. Dr. Uretsky is not someone I recommend. Thank god that my family doctor found out what happened from the ER doctor, my family doctor personally phoned to apologize and he has sent me to another gynecologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I was lucky enough for Dr Uretsky to be my Ob/Gyn for my first pregnancy... Loved having my routine appointments as I'd get to ask all the questions I had, appointments were always on time except once because of emergencies. He even accommodated the many twists I threw at him. He's a wonderful doctor and I would refer him repeatedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Uretsky is amazing. He is caring, understanding, calm, knowledgeable, honest and empathetic. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. He is the epitome of what an exceptional physician should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353079].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Uretsky is awesome!!! After telling doctors for 3 years I had an ovarian cyst return along with endometriosis he believed me and booked me for laparoscopic surgery and was very optimistic and explained every step of the way. Glad I finally have a doctor that listens to me!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353078].votes_count ]]