Rate Dr. Aubrey Uretsky

Dr. Aubrey Uretsky's Ratings

doctor is over confident and is not able to explain any complicated advanced topics properly, he is quick to make decision. I am glad i went back to family doctor to get second opinion from another gynecologist. I DO NOT recommend this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr Uretsky is SOO easy to talk to! He had more confidence in me going through surgery and questions about the ability to get pregnant than I did! He is always ready to answer any question and easy to accommodate! He never seems to get too uptight about anything and says it as it is!!! I couldn't ask for a better OBGYN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Horrible physician, mis-diagnosed me and I ended up in emergency. Dr. Uretsky is not someone I recommend. Thank god that my family doctor found out what happened from the ER doctor, my family doctor personally phoned to apologize and he has sent me to another gynecologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I was lucky enough for Dr Uretsky to be my Ob/Gyn for my first pregnancy... Loved having my routine appointments as I'd get to ask all the questions I had, appointments were always on time except once because of emergencies. He even accommodated the many twists I threw at him. He's a wonderful doctor and I would refer him repeatedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Uretsky is amazing. He is caring, understanding, calm, knowledgeable, honest and empathetic. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. He is the epitome of what an exceptional physician should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Uretsky is awesome!!! After telling doctors for 3 years I had an ovarian cyst return along with endometriosis he believed me and booked me for laparoscopic surgery and was very optimistic and explained every step of the way. Glad I finally have a doctor that listens to me!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

I had my hysteractamy Jan 30, 2013, My surgery went very well. Dr. Aubrey is the best, he rocks, his staff is awesome. I have never felt so relexaed to having an operation, the anesthesiologist rocked I trusted him from the moment I met him his nurses were awesome as well. Dr. Aubrey has the BEST bed side manner anyone could ask for. He is patient, understanding, caring, honest, if you are unclear he will explain unitl you understand. You are ever looking for a surgeon I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks so much Dr.Aubrey. I am very grateful for what you have done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

I was able to get in to see him immediately and he was concerned and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

I love Dr. Uretsky. He is so kind and caring and really makes you feel like more than just an appointment but that he actually cares about you. I was refered to him by my maternity doctor because of my precious c-section. After seeing him one time I switched my appointments to him even though I had to drive to Edmonton. He was very supportive of my wish to have a VBAC and even though it didn't happen I didn't feel at all disappointed. My csection ended up being complicated and I bled a lot but he was calm the entire time and was able to control the bleeding quickly. One time I showed up for my appointment on accident 5 hours early and he was kind enough to take me in right then. I just had my 6 week check up and he was very helpful with deciding a birth control method and my PAP was the easiest one I have ever had. All I have to say is that I will never been going to another doctor when he comes to pregnancy and gynecological needs. Love him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][353075].votes_count ]]