Rate Dr. Aubrey Uretsky

Dr. Aubrey Uretsky's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I was lucky enough for Dr Uretsky to be my Ob/Gyn for my first pregnancy... Loved having my routine appointments as I'd get to ask all the questions I had, appointments were always on time except once because of emergencies. He even accommodated the many twists I threw at him. He's a wonderful doctor and I would refer him repeatedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Uretsky is amazing. He is caring, understanding, calm, knowledgeable, honest and empathetic. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. He is the epitome of what an exceptional physician should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Uretsky is awesome!!! After telling doctors for 3 years I had an ovarian cyst return along with endometriosis he believed me and booked me for laparoscopic surgery and was very optimistic and explained every step of the way. Glad I finally have a doctor that listens to me!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

I had my hysteractamy Jan 30, 2013, My surgery went very well. Dr. Aubrey is the best, he rocks, his staff is awesome. I have never felt so relexaed to having an operation, the anesthesiologist rocked I trusted him from the moment I met him his nurses were awesome as well. Dr. Aubrey has the BEST bed side manner anyone could ask for. He is patient, understanding, caring, honest, if you are unclear he will explain unitl you understand. You are ever looking for a surgeon I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks so much Dr.Aubrey. I am very grateful for what you have done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

I was able to get in to see him immediately and he was concerned and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

I love Dr. Uretsky. He is so kind and caring and really makes you feel like more than just an appointment but that he actually cares about you. I was refered to him by my maternity doctor because of my precious c-section. After seeing him one time I switched my appointments to him even though I had to drive to Edmonton. He was very supportive of my wish to have a VBAC and even though it didn't happen I didn't feel at all disappointed. My csection ended up being complicated and I bled a lot but he was calm the entire time and was able to control the bleeding quickly. One time I showed up for my appointment on accident 5 hours early and he was kind enough to take me in right then. I just had my 6 week check up and he was very helpful with deciding a birth control method and my PAP was the easiest one I have ever had. All I have to say is that I will never been going to another doctor when he comes to pregnancy and gynecological needs. Love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2012

Dr Uretsky's staff couldn't have been nicer. They quickly had me fill out the required paperwork and had me in the examining room right away. Dr. Uretsky came in promptly and talked to me about my concerns while inputting the information into his computer. He examined me and discussed his findings with me right away. He was kind, knowledgeable, GENTLE and considerate. He told me everything he was doing as he examined me and made me feel extremely comfortable about a sometimes very delicate procedure. Thank you to all at his clinic. It feels very good to know that I now have a wonderful gynecologist who is a very caring and patient human being!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2012

We first started seeing him for infertility, he was very kind and answered all my questions, we we got pregnant finally it ended up being ectopic he was very helpful and caring thoughout the entire process, I am very glad to have him as my doctor and would recomend him for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2012

I will never go back to him. I had an HSG done him and it was fine up to that point. A couple months later, I had a miscarriage and they took an US at the hospital and I had my follow up appointment with Dr Uretzki. At the appointment I specifically asked him if there was any chance I could have fibroids since it's been in my family history. He said no way, that he would have found those in the HSG results. A couple months later I had my first appointment at the fertility clinic and the doctor knew I had 3 large fibroids just by reading the hospital's report after my miscarriage. So all Dr Uretzki had to do was to pay attention and actually read the hospital's report but he didn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353072].votes_count ]]