You may also like

Rate Dr. Aubrey Uretsky

Dr. Aubrey Uretsky's Ratings

not a good doctor, he got my assessment wrong and i had to goto family doctor again for help, thankfully another gynecologist is looking after me now. This doctor is incompetent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I've had the privilege of have Dr Uretsky as my OBGYN through all of my pregnancies (currently on #3). He is very friendly, funny, easy to get along with. Always answers all of my questions no matter how silly or repetitive. Quick to offer suggestions to relieve any discomfort or unpleasant pregnancy symptoms. I have NEVER had to wait in his office for hours, nor have I ever felt rushed to leave! I wish he could be my every day doctor as well because it is just so pleasant to visit his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I was so fortunate to be referred to Dr. Uretsky. He performed my ablation and was truly amazing during the entire process. He took the time to answer al of my questions, had an amazing bedside manner on the day of the procedure and demonstrated caring and compassion both before and after the procedure. He really is an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

He is very gentle, kind and makes you feel like he cares. Went out of his way to stay and deliver my daughter. Easy going and funny during delivery. Doesn't create extra worry through pregnancy but will always answer questions and reassure me. The kind of person you want your OB to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

doctor is quick, he didn’t listen to my concerns, he didn’t care. I don’t recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641621].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

doctor is over confident and is not able to explain any complicated advanced topics properly, he is quick to make decision. I am glad i went back to family doctor to get second opinion from another gynecologist. I DO NOT recommend this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr Uretsky is SOO easy to talk to! He had more confidence in me going through surgery and questions about the ability to get pregnant than I did! He is always ready to answer any question and easy to accommodate! He never seems to get too uptight about anything and says it as it is!!! I couldn't ask for a better OBGYN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Horrible physician, mis-diagnosed me and I ended up in emergency. Dr. Uretsky is not someone I recommend. Thank god that my family doctor found out what happened from the ER doctor, my family doctor personally phoned to apologize and he has sent me to another gynecologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I was lucky enough for Dr Uretsky to be my Ob/Gyn for my first pregnancy... Loved having my routine appointments as I'd get to ask all the questions I had, appointments were always on time except once because of emergencies. He even accommodated the many twists I threw at him. He's a wonderful doctor and I would refer him repeatedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][353080].votes_count ]]